- Joined
- Jul 9, 2013
- Messages
- 264
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 128%
Hey Guys,
I'm into bodybuilding, so I count my calories a lot of the time. I was making my meal for the next day and had leftovers and put the leftovers into a tupperware container but wanted to remember how much those leftovers weighed.
Problem: I wanted to write it on the tupperware (yes you can write right on the tupperware but its not the same), and didn't fell like getting a pen.
Solution. Tupperware with a whiteboard-type lid that you can write on and erase as necessary
I've asked a very small sample of people if they would buy and they said they would at the RIGHT PRICE POINT.
Tons more thought needs to go into it - what do you guys think, should I run with it?
I'm into bodybuilding, so I count my calories a lot of the time. I was making my meal for the next day and had leftovers and put the leftovers into a tupperware container but wanted to remember how much those leftovers weighed.
Problem: I wanted to write it on the tupperware (yes you can write right on the tupperware but its not the same), and didn't fell like getting a pen.
Solution. Tupperware with a whiteboard-type lid that you can write on and erase as necessary
I've asked a very small sample of people if they would buy and they said they would at the RIGHT PRICE POINT.
Tons more thought needs to go into it - what do you guys think, should I run with it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
