The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which Skill is the best one actually?

texus2

Get Rich or Die Tryin’
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 18, 2016
Germany
Hi Guys,

below you will find a link of "startupbros", they have written a blog article about quitting your daytime job in ~120days.

http://startupbros.com/quit-job-120-days-less/

In the text they say, you should consider the following skills to learn "for free" in the world wide web:

Web design, Web Development, Web Analytics, Pay Per Click Ads, Content Marketing, Online Advertising

So my question to you: Which Skill is actually the best one to learn? I really don't know, what skill has a high demand, what of them is good in every situation or which one is the "easiest" one to earn money on upwork/elancer etc.

I know, that I have to choose the right skill for myself but i really want to know your opinions about these skills.

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Any.

Really - master any one of those and you will have lots of work/opportunities.

It's like asking which is the best ingredient for making cake.

No one ingredient is better than the others, they all work together in making cake. Same with all your "skills" for the start-up bro's model.

BUT everyone wants the best Flour available inside their cake. So be the best {insert skill of your choice}, and not only will you be able to use it yourself, but others will seek you out to use in their businesses as well.

TJH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 28, 2012
I know, that I have to choose the right skill for myself but i really want to know your opinions about these skills.

Any of the skills you listed will have some demand. Go find that demand, use what you already know and make an offer to do something. If you please someone, then do it again. The one I'm working on now is doing PPC analysis and writing how to process documentation for a customer.

Drewskay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 11, 2016
Atlanta
My man, a few weeks ago I was in this same predicament. Its so much out there to consider and it can be pretty overwhelming lol. These two threads helped point me in the right direction. Good Luck!

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-astonishing-secrets-thread.50097/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-years-of-frustration-it-worked-for-me.63673/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Hi Guys,

below you will find a link of "startupbros", they have written a blog article about quitting your daytime job in ~120days.

http://startupbros.com/quit-job-120-days-less/

In the text they say, you should consider the following skills to learn "for free" in the world wide web:

Web design, Web Development, Web Analytics, Pay Per Click Ads, Content Marketing, Online Advertising

So my question to you: Which Skill is actually the best one to learn? I really don't know, what skill has a high demand, what of them is good in every situation or which one is the "easiest" one to earn money on upwork/elancer etc.

Thanks in advance!

This forum's name yields itself to immense misinterpretation, particularly from newbies.

To uninitiated, the "fast" part of the FL almost implies a certain ease, a kind of lack of difficulty in obtaining the ultimate strategic goal.

Which of MJ's skills led to the championship?

Was it his jump shot?

Perhaps it was his ability to focus, and blot out the noise of the opposition's roaring crowd.

No, it had to be his crossover dribble.

On second thought, perhaps it was the knowledge that - at this level, with the stakes THAT high - the referees would not call an offensive foul on #23, definitely not for that subtle little shove with the left hand...

The gladiator slays, slices, stabs and swings his sword to success.

Which of his "skills" leads him to victory?

What is his ability wielding steel, without his in-the-moment realization that yelling out the crowd - "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" - would lead to the imperative winning of the crowd's collective heart? What do his abilities in combat ultimately mean, if he does not possess and command the charisma to make them chant his name?

When Usain Bolt broke - shattered, annihilated and obliterated - his own world records, and ran faster than anthropologists thought a human could run, which skill did he master?

Which exercise did he focus on?

Clearly, he is a master of running faster than any human, slowing down at the end of the race, slapping his chest triumphantly - on the world stage - with 3.3 billion people watching.

Which skill did he master?

I don't think he mastered just one.

I think he runs everyday, until he throws up, until it hurts so bad that those who love him can't even watch.

For the hustler, sometimes it means hearing the words of doubters. It sometimes means feeling the words of haters literally enter his ears, and fight, fight, FIGHTING to keep those words from getting in his head.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.