• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Fastlane Which path is more fastlane?

Discussion in 'The Fastlane' started by unorthodox, Apr 15, 2015.

1. unorthodox

unorthodox Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $433
    Hello Fast Lane forum!

I've read the book and it completely changed my views. I came out of High School so lost and confused about what to do. After personally educating myself, I've decided to choose the entrepreneur path.

I am currently deciding between two different paths. One is becoming a Real Estate Agent/Broker and the other is starting a Small Biz Postcard mailing business.

I know being an Agent breaks the commandment of scale, however I met an agent who's been in the biz since '03 at the age of 20, now 32 and is a millionaire. He has about 12 agents under him and sold 700+ homes last year, drives an Escalade and occasionally brings out his Aston Martin!

The other business is a different alternative for small biz's to market consumers. Whats cool about direct mail biz is that it can be scaled to other cities and states.

Problems with RE Brokerage: The brokers seem to be working at least 40 hrs a week regardless of how many assistants or team members, even the guy i mentioned above. Over 5000+ agents in the metro area (5% of the agents do 95% of the business)

Problems with Direct mail: Difficulties in scaling and trusting employees in other states/cities. Also has competition.

What path would you say could lead to financial freedom?

2. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Amsterdam? Costa Rica? Boulder? Scottsdale?
    Rep Bank:
    $50,732
    Both

LateStarter and SinisterLex like this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $207,048
  4. unorthodox

unorthodox Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $433
    that link is so true, I've caught myself doing that.

So moral of that link is, taking action period - that's fastlane?

Am I right?

5. BruceWayne

BruceWayne Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $157