The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which Online Courses Have Provided the Most Value to You?

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
Zero To Launch from Ramit Sethi; It tells you from A to Z how to launch a business (even when you have no idea) and give you ALL the guidelines you need to follow to make money on it. I used the principles there to not only make money online but offline as well.
Zero to launch isn’t for 2020. My Brutally Honest Review of Ramit Sethi's Zero to Launch Course in 2020 (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tiagosoares17.22

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 5, 2017
Porto, Portugal

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
That's not true at all. I took many principles from the course to the business I now have, which is "offline" and all that.

It has tons of timeless advice.

Depending what you are looking for, you might be better off with another course, but it is incorrect to say it isn't a course for 2020.
Seriously? Did you get the course creator's latest email?

They're discontinuing the course, taking all materials down and shutting the support group.

They have a "new & improved" version but based on the way they're treating anyone who purchased the course more than 2 months ago, I'd strongly advise potential customers to stay far away.

This is an update about upcoming changes to our Zero to Launch and Earn1K programs.

You may have heard that we are launching a new program called Earnable in a few weeks. In this email, I want to give you a behind-the-scenes look at WHY we built it and what it means for Zero to Launch and Earn1K.

We’ve been listening to you. We heard that customer research was frustrating and long. We heard that you wanted more material on what’s working right now, including social media. And we heard it was lonely to work on a business, staring at a screen and wondering if you were on the right track.

We wanted to solve these challenges. Not in a Band-Aid way. But in a permanent, game-changing way.

Thousands of people have used Zero to Launch and Earn1K to start businesses and change their lives. These courses work!

With hit products like these, it would be easy to sit back and “milk it” forever. While Zero to Launch and Earn1K helped create thousands of new entrepreneurs, we want to continue developing new programs for you.

Our mission is to help people achieve their Rich Lives — even if that means creating new programs that make our old hits obsolete. That's why I'm so excited about Earnable.

Since Zero To Launch was released almost 6 years ago, we’ve created over 10 programs. This includes Breakthrough Launch, Endless Audience, Delegate and Done, Behind the Sales Page, How to Win the Game of Advanced Personal Finance, Double Engine Growth, Wealth Triggers, Mental Mastery, Behind the Sales Email, Greenlight Your Idea, Forefront NYC,and Forefront Chicago.

Creating new material — and sharing our latest findings — is a normal part of our business. So is closing older programs, like we did with Ramit’s Brain Trust, Negotiate Your Rent,and now Zero to Launch and Earn1K.

If you were excited about Zero to Launch or Earn1K, I think you'll be blown away by Earnable. (You can learn more by following me on Instagram.)

If you got sidetracked or stuck — which happens to all of us — don't worry. I'll let you know how to retain your lifetime access and answer other questions below.

Q&A for Zero to Launch and Earn1K students
Q: "What about my previous purchases of ZTL / E1K?"

A: You’ll continue to have access to the material you already purchased. Because the new material in Earnable encompasses what's taught in ZTL and E1K — and so much more — we’ve decided to shut down both ZTL and E1K going forward.

Q: "Do I still have access to ZTL / E1K?"

A: Yes. We’re leaving the ZTL and E1K videos up for 3 months and we encourage you to download the videos during that time. This way, you can continue to use the material in your courses for as long as you want. (We’ll also send you a reminder email.) The ZTL Facebook community is closed.

Q: "Do I have to pay for Earnable?"

A: If you bought ZTL or E1K in 2020, we'll be giving you Earnable as a complimentary gift from IWT. You'll get access on Tue 3/24. Keep an eye out for an email on that date telling you how to log in.

If you bought ZTL or E1K before January 1, 2020, we're offering a one-time, 50% off special link to purchase Earnable at a limited-time price. We'll send this to you on Tue 3/24, and it will be valid until Fri 3/27 at 11:59pm PT.

Q: "Why should I have to pay for another course? I already joined ZTL / E1K."

A: Just like the iPhone is regularly updated with new, improved versions, we’re releasing a totally new version of our business training with new features. You can keep using our older programs if you like — they’re still great and they still work — but if you want our newest material, you'll need to upgrade.

Q: "I have a question about…"

If you have any questions about this, please reach out to our Student Success team. You can email them at support@iwt.com.

Thank you for being a student.
I appreciate your business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.