The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which occupations need 1-1 Sales Coaching?

Elay Morex

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 9, 2020
Portugal
Yo, everyone! Maybe some of you can help me with this question. What industries/occupations could benefit from 1on1 B2C sales coaching specifically?
I already got some ideas but maybe someone here has more experience and can give me some input.
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You bought the course from Max Tornow's Freedom business Mentoring Program.

How does Max answer your question? Do they have a forum for students of the program?

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Well in theory all of them, as all of them would like to increase the effectiveness of their sales forces.

Whether you can convince any of the millions of businesses that sell to consumers that you are the right person to teach them sales is down to your sales skills.

Bit if an odd question don't you think?

Dan

G

Guest1413tpa

Well in theory all of them, as all of them would like to increase the effectiveness of their sales forces.

Whether you can convince any of the millions of businesses that sell to consumers that you are the right person to teach them sales is down to your sales skills.

Bit if an odd question don't you think?

Dan

100% agree. I would add on efficiency as another area that is lacking in sales forces.

That is a tougher nut to crack, as its mainly due to bad processes/SOPs/CRMs/etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Yo, everyone! Maybe some of you can help me with this question. What industries/occupations could benefit from 1on1 B2C sales coaching specifically?
I already got some ideas but maybe someone here has more experience and can give me some input.
Thanks!
A lot of major organizations that have a large salesforce.

They like to pay money to “public Speakers”, “motivation coaches” with nlp background.

It is very old school and need a revamp. They need better modern sales concepts. They should get former internet company start-up participants to share on AARRR model.. along this line of thought.

Old school: Trust my words and give me your money.

New School: Provide free value and good service before payment and then it is up to you if you want to buy.

Old school: pay money to advertisers

New school: Invest in subsidy To fight price war to acquire customer base, and then let the word of mouth do the work.

Old School: Obtain leads and drive them through sales funnel.

New school: Focus on customer retention, business operation and rediscover new sales opportunity through business operation.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
A lot of major organizations that have a large salesforce.

They like to pay money to “public Speakers”, “motivation coaches” with nlp background.

It is very old school and need a revamp. They need better modern sales concepts. They should get former internet company start-up participants to share on AARRR model.. along this line of thought.

Old school: Trust my words and give me your money.

New School: Provide free value and good service before payment and then it is up to you if you want to buy.

Old school: pay money to advertisers

New school: Invest in subsidy To fight price war to acquire customer base, and then let the word of mouth do the work.

Old School: Obtain leads and drive them through sales funnel.

New school: Focus on customer retention, business operation and rediscover new sales opportunity through business operation.
A lot of the external trainers are clueless to the new trends that is already in the market for a decade. If you have expertise in modern new sales and marketing system that would be very valuable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.