The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which logo looks the best for a fun lunch idea?

Idea threads

Choose the logo which intrigues you the most?

• Logo 3 (green group)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TommyBoy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 28, 2011
Washington, DC
The target audience for this is your daily grind office employee (white-collar jobs), but could attract a wider audience.

Here's a scenario:
You're working hard (or borded) at work and it's time for your lunch break. You don't want to just eat at your desk, but rather go out and relieve some stress by any means. Which logo grabs your attention the most and sparks your curiousity?

flunchbreak.jpg
Please choose logo 1, 2, or 3.

(Any suggestions for adjustments are welcomed.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LianaWesten

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 22, 2011
Dallas, Texas
I'd go with number 1, but I'd change the font a bit so it's easier to read "Flunch" and the color to make it stand out a bit more.

If I were to work at a white collar 9-5 job, I'd choose the first restaurant because the logo suggests a nice and relaxed environment with hot food.

The other two logos seem too corporate and too "cold", mostly because of the unicolor scheme.
Logo number 2 and 3 suggests more like an after-work party get-together place than a relaxing lunch.

Back to the first logo, like I said, I'd change the lettering a bit, maybe choose a different background behind the girl (the alternating pinstripe-ray blues are a hair bit distracting).

This is all I can think of now, hope this helps you! :)

domular

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 24, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
I like 1 the best also. The blue red combo isn't my favorite, what about red and yellow and change her apron to white?

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
#2 gets my most attention and makes me curious the most; I would make it more colorful like #1 though..

#1 is nice, but I don't think of a lunch date or anything fun; it just looks like a Waffle house type diner logo to me..

LianaWesten

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 22, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Likwid24 just proved my earlier point about the name being a bit difficult to read in the first logo...
I didn't even notice it said "date".
I thought it said "break".

"Flunch Break" sounds a lot more fun than "Flunch Date" for someone who is looking to relax a bit and enjoy a meal.

myfyna

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2011
#1 Looks like a diner's logo.
#2 Grabs my attention, seems fun and I'm curious
#3 Looks like people singing & I don't like that color

TommyBoy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 28, 2011
Washington, DC
I like the flunch break instead of flunch date. If this thing gets huge, do I get props for coming up with the name
? LOL
I might encounter some issues, but I'm being optimistic. FLUNCH is actually used by a French franchise of "fast lunch" restaurants.

I can give you credit in the book using your real name or your business (if you have one). You'll get a free copy of the ebook.

@Likwid24 Should I go with it or you got another clever catchy name??

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Should I go with it or you got another clever catchy name??

I like it and most people seem to agree. It's up to you. And yes, a mention in the book will do! Flunch! Created by Likwid Concepts, Innovations from creative imaginations. Lol

D

DeletedUser394

I voted for #1.

It looks the most professional.. the other two are somewhat one dimensional... bland color, and blank faces.. The first logo has character and looks great!

wallstreet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 17, 2010
I like 2 and 3 the most. Number 1 looks like a small mom and pop restaurant with good burgers. Btw what company made your logos, they all look great.

Mr.Marnier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 3, 2011
I voted for number one, it just stood out more to me and made me think of a nice lady bringing me my lunch, the other two kind of reminded me of some sort of crazy motivational sales event, i.e it didn't make me think about food!

I prefer "Flunch Break" to "Flunch Date" however.

Nice logos though!

ManWithABeard

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 28, 2010
Florida
I like # 2. it fits the whole white collar job theme pretty well. I voted #2 but I also like #1 but to me, it just doesn't fit the lunch break from work vibe IMO. it seems more family/evening type of vibe.

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland

easymoney99

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 3, 2011
#2 is the best, it focuses on "fun"

#1 is ok, but it makes me think of girls more than fun, like a girl owns the place, or girls serve you, or its some sorta food blog written by that lady

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.