The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which Entrepreneur Did the Better Job?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Which Outcome Impresses You More

• $5,000 Profit / 500% Gain

• $200,000.00 Profit / 20% Gain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Number one impresses me more. Inheritance isn't really learning anything. Just being given the cash. Someone that goes through the learning and process, and been through the hoops just is like aged wine that tastes delicious. I'm sure it's nice to be handed the money, but even some billionaires make their children learn the hard way, and just don't hand their children money and say here's the easy way. They don't learn anything. There's responsibility like M.J. stated. How would number 2 even know how to invest that money, or have direction in starting a business. Sure, it looks impressive having that kind of money at the end of the year, but really again that much money, I would assume again he didn't learn anything. Just outsourced and called the shots. lol So I guess you could pay for anyone to make your choices for you, but you could be a spoiled a$$ kid, that never had any responsibility, and just smart enough to pay everyone to do things for you.

I suppose I got that from this article here: M.J. doesn't say anywhere there, you'll gain a inheritance. Nothing about easy! And HARD WORK!

In fact, when I look back on my biggest financial losses, guess what? All of them trace back to either the stock market (OMG the markets are crashing!) or to the housing market (OMG X 2 - that house I bought is worth half as much!)

The fact is, these mainstream financial structures played no role in the dream I'm living. And most multi-millionaires will tell you exactly the same — that your rapid ascent of going from "broke" to "multi-millionaire" will have nothing to do with your great job, your awesome 401(k), or your 3 bedroom house on Main Street.

Get F*cking real.

If you want to take control over your life and freedom-filled millionaire track, you need to start your own business, one that you can control and leverage by virtue of your own good decisions and hard work. It's the cornerstone to the Fastlane plan.

Simple eh?

Well, not exactly.

To put your finances into the "no-limit lexicon", you once again have to step off the fiscal tricycle. You need to create and control a business that adheres to the 5 Fastlane Commandments of startup business: Need, Entry, Control, Scale, and Time.

If your business falls short on these Commandments, you'll likely fall short on the scales of wealth accumulation as well. Don't replace one fiscal tricycle for another.

Driving a 650 horsepower Lamborghini and peddling a tricycle are both exercises in control, and yet, both yield different outcomes. Not only do you want control, but you want control over something powerful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
And some can turn $1000 into a million within a year.

While #1 may have seen more exponential growth, the fact is he or she made $4K in one year, and the other made $200K.

Statistics are interesting, but dollars don't lie.

I would put my money towards person #2.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
#1 took more hustle, but is likely not a sustainable rate of growth.
#2 took more discipline, to grow it and not blow it.

I voted #2. Just my experience. It's not easy to manage a windfall. Not complicated, but not easy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.