The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which Business Models For $1K/Week in 4 Months?

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Hi guys,

By July 12th (4 months), I have set a goal that I need to be making $1,000/week in net income for a new business I want to start.

The issue?

I don't know what exactly. However, I want to leverage off my strengths and existing advantages.

If you could help point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

My Previous Venture Background - Tech startup entrepreneur coming off a recent exit for my start up (it was an app based company that was high volume, low profit... it required too much scale/volume/investment capital to go forward especially in such a small country like Australia (24M people). So I sold it and invested into Crypto and paid off my debts.

Strengths - I am strong at Copywriting, Sales/Marketing. I am also good at raising capital from investors.

Existing Ventures - I am running a Crypto Investment Pool on Telegram where I have 500 members who all pool their funds together to invest in ICOs that I choose for them. So far, me and my partners have made 30 Ethereum from fees within 2 months after investing in 5 ICOs so far.

We are going to be doing a new business model where we "partner" with 10 other pools to create a "pool alliance" and invest in under-hyped ICOs that give us a 10% finder's fee cut for the capital we bring in from all of our pools.

On the side, I am also "chairman-ing/advising" another tech start up overseas with people who will run it for me. But this venture will take awhile for profits to come in as its a scale play.

--

To simplify this all, I run a crypto investment fund and am helping launch another tech start up app. These don't take boat loads of my time currently, but I want to laser beam focus a lot of my time on something that will produce $1k/week income by July.

But I don't know what business to start.

I am happy to do a sole proprietor gig even, but I was wondering what kind of business models are realistic enough to produce a $1k/week salary within 4 months? I was thinking eCommerce? Copywriting business? Etc?

I write this post as I feel like I have the entrepreneur experience, some strong skills, and a good business network. But its just that I feel "un-focused" or "scattered" with what I want to focus on to make me consistent money each week.

If you could help, I appreciate it. I'm not an action-faker as you can see from above and I want to seriously focus 100% on building a Fastlane business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastLaner007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Jan 28, 2014
I am sure the 'Fastlane' experts here are gonna point you in the right direction. But here's my 0.02. Enter a high growth market or an already growing market. You will have competition, yes, but run your Enterprise better and you too will have a share of the Dollars spent in that industry. Also, try to stay in the market/nice/area/domain of your expertise as it will make things a lot easier for you in your biz life.

Go make it Fastlane. All the best.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
Hi guys,

By July 12th (4 months), I have set a goal that I need to be making $1,000/week in net income for a new business I want to start.

The issue?

I don't know what exactly. However, I want to leverage off my strengths and existing advantages.

If you could help point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

My Previous Venture Background - Tech startup entrepreneur coming off a recent exit for my start up (it was an app based company that was high volume, low profit... it required too much scale/volume/investment capital to go forward especially in such a small country like Australia (24M people). So I sold it and invested into Crypto and paid off my debts.

Strengths - I am strong at Copywriting, Sales/Marketing. I am also good at raising capital from investors.

Existing Ventures - I am running a Crypto Investment Pool on Telegram where I have 500 members who all pool their funds together to invest in ICOs that I choose for them. So far, me and my partners have made 30 Ethereum from fees within 2 months after investing in 5 ICOs so far.

We are going to be doing a new business model where we "partner" with 10 other pools to create a "pool alliance" and invest in under-hyped ICOs that give us a 10% finder's fee cut for the capital we bring in from all of our pools.

On the side, I am also "chairman-ing/advising" another tech start up overseas with people who will run it for me. But this venture will take awhile for profits to come in as its a scale play.

--

To simplify this all, I run a crypto investment fund and am helping launch another tech start up app. These don't take boat loads of my time currently, but I want to laser beam focus a lot of my time on something that will produce $1k/week income by July.

But I don't know what business to start.

I am happy to do a sole proprietor gig even, but I was wondering what kind of business models are realistic enough to produce a $1k/week salary within 4 months? I was thinking eCommerce? Copywriting business? Etc?

I write this post as I feel like I have the entrepreneur experience, some strong skills, and a good business network. But its just that I feel "un-focused" or "scattered" with what I want to focus on to make me consistent money each week.

If you could help, I appreciate it. I'm not an action-faker as you can see from above and I want to seriously focus 100% on building a Fastlane business.
Hey man, if you are interested in a copywriting gig for a blockchain company I can forward you their details. Its an ongoing regular freelance gig and they're a legit company, seeing as you are experienced in both copywriting and blockchain looks like you'd be an ideal fit. Anyway let me know if you're interested i'll forward you the details.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I am sure the 'Fastlane' experts here are gonna point you in the right direction. But here's my 0.02. Enter a high growth market or an already growing market. You will have competition, yes, but run your Enterprise better and you too will have a share of the Dollars spent in that industry. Also, try to stay in the market/nice/area/domain of your expertise as it will make things a lot easier for you in your biz life.

Go make it Fastlane. All the best.

Interesting, so enter a fast growing market that fits my expertise. I will think of some ideas for this. I have a niche idea in mind.

Hey man, if you are interested in a copywriting gig for a blockchain company I can forward you their details. Its an ongoing regular freelance gig and they're a legit company, seeing as you are experienced in both copywriting and blockchain looks like you'd be an ideal fit. Anyway let me know if you're interested i'll forward you the details.

Thanks GSF, please do forward me on the details! Much appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JCS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jan 1, 2017
United States
Would you mind if I got these details as well? Am always looking for new copywriting opportunities and I have a vast interest of the blockchain.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.