The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where value goes, dollars flow

iamben

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 22, 2020
US
Hi folks,

Pleased to be here. Recently read the millionaire fastlane and unscripted which added more fuel to the fire. The next logical step was joining this forum and wow I’ve seen some really cool people and posts here already! You created something really special here @MJ DeMarco

I’ve gone through a lot of changes the last year and trying to find my path. Along the search I ended up here. What I’m seeing is a community of amazing and like minded people which is almost more valuable than anything. Grateful to be here.

Looking forward meeting all of you and absorbing all the shared value and in return giving back all the value I can.

Take care,
Ben

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Loop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jul 21, 2019
Welcome to the forum : )

Hi folks,

Pleased to be here. Recently read the millionaire fastlane and unscripted which added more fuel to the fire. The next logical step was joining this forum and wow I’ve seen some really cool people and posts here already! You created something really special here @MJ DeMarco

I’ve gone through a lot of changes the last year and trying to find my path. Along the search I ended up here. What I’m seeing is a community of amazing and like minded people which is almost more valuable than anything. Grateful to be here.

Looking forward meeting all of you and absorbing all the shared value and in return giving back all the value I can.

Take care,
Ben

Loop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jul 21, 2019
I really like the title of the thread. : ) Good luck on your journey

Please SEARCH before posting.