The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to go next?

G

Guest61835

Hello!
This is my first time being here. I'm 23.
Enagaged and getting married in April.
I'm currently working as a help desk for a healthcare company and I work close here with many people in the company. The i.t. director, network administrator, i.t. Infrastructure, the CSO (chief Security Officer) , the CIO (Chief information officer) and including the CEO of the whole company. I've found that last CEO that retired a few months that ago made $600,000,000 in revenue and that blew my mind! But something didn't sit right. Just in general. He appears to be in his 70's. He had to go that many years to finally get that money and retire? Now he did something right to aquire that money BUT it took him a lifetime. I do not want to rank up and finally get to a point where I'm a millionaire after I can barely walk.
I'm starting web design just about a week ago and it's not entirely difficult to learn. I'm looking to be financially free and I'm on my way and determined to work eventually no hours and do the things I love with the people I am close to. I know very little in my field and I would please love any kind of guidance and wisdom to help me pursue this dream of true and wondered freedom which I do believe in fully.
Did I forget to mention I'm a musician? Well ya I also play guitar, piano, drums, and bass guitar.
I'm almost done with the Millionaire Fastlane and just ordered Unscripted .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.