What's new

Where to go? Legal Advice On a Budget

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mike39

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
1,496
Location
Orlando, FL
Rep Bank
$1,865
User Power: 100%
Hey guys, sorry to be spamming the forums with my chatter the past couple of days but a lot of things have been happening (not all of them good :(). But I just have 1 more question for you all (skip to 2nd paragraph if you want to skip to important stuff), I honestly hate selling on craigslist and low-balling people, I'm sure ebay will be just the same, I am sure I can do it for a month or 2 but I will NOT be able to do it long enough to make my desired amount (around 8k+2k I already have in savings). I am someone who finds enjoyment in creating things that are new or solve a problem or at least make someones problem easier, I don't find any drive in low-balling people for their items and up selling someone else who is to stupid/lazy to find a cheaper one and it is making me feel depressed and unenergetic, sleeping a lot mainly. Not to mention (i know its a bad goal to set but) I really, REALLY want to be financially successful (hopefully at least $500k+ in the bank) by HS graduation, hats only 2 years away so it feels like every month I waste, I am loosing my odds of reaching that goal

I remember reading on here a couple of days/weeks ago about a legal site that could give credible legal advice for like $30 a month? There is a company making $60 plastic boxes with LED's in them that would do the same thing my app would do, they have a patent pending and I need to see what their patent is on and if I could be violating their patent if it gets approved once my app is built (so that 2 years from now {or sooner} I don't end up with a lawsuit) but I can't dish out 1-2k for a POS :pissed: :pissed: lawyer to give me that advice. If I can find some less expensive legal counseling, I could continue getting the app developed and get to stop this mad cycle of craigslist bootstrapping, maybe $800-1k is my legal budget, I know its not ideal but if anyone has any idea where I could get some help for that price, let me know!

Thanks everyone for all your help and opinions,
Mike
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Noli, O qez MihemTjoimf $35.95 e nupvj gus apmonovif duptamvoph, mivvist epf qjupi demmt up nz cijemg, epf monovif figipti op duasv tjuamf tuni tjovjief iwis fidofi vu tai ni.

Vjisi ot emtu vji uqvoup ug e Mihem R&E tovi upmopi xjisi zua qez esuapf $30 qis raitvoup og zua'si tevotgoif xovj vji eptxis vji mexzis qsuwofit.

Vjiti esi vji vxu uqvoupt O'f muul opvu, fiqipfoph up xjivjis zua xomm xepv vu siveop apmonovif mihem taqqusv us og vjot ot e upi-voni vjoph.

Tqipfoph vjuatepft ug fummest up mihem giit ot tunivjoph zua ectumavimz xepv vu ewuof og zua dep jimq ov. G vjev.
 
Exituni Seop, vjev tuapft moli katv vji tusv ug vjoph O piif, O xomm djidl uav cuvj ug vjuti vunussux nuspoph! Vjeplt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom