What's new

Where to go from Here?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Audioacity

PARKED
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi everyone,

I've just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane , and this is my first post here.

I've been kicking around an innovation idea that I think could seriously improve and possibly even revolutionize modern fitness equipment, and I had a few questions/thoughts that I would love a little bit of insight and help with.

I've set up a meeting for next week with a product development company here in Austin. My thought as to the best plan of action is to develop the idea a little further and get a stereolithography, 3D-printed prototype ready. With this, I would pitch my product to various local gyms with hopes of gaining interest / orders, allowing me some capital to move forward into full-on product development/pitches to larger gyms.

Does this sound like an appropriate plan and/or does anyone have suggestions or ideas? Is there anyone here who has experience dealing with product development companies?

When should I be considering incorporating myself and which type of incorporation (C, S, or LLC) seems like a good fit for what I'm trying to do?

If anyone has any answer/thoughts/ideas or anything of the sort, it would be extremely helpful, I don't have very many people I can bring this to that I would trust, but I figure this place is a pretty good start!

Thanks!

Ximduni. Gopf qiuqmi xju jewi fupi xjev zua'si vszoph vu fu, hiv op zuas des fsowi vu vjin epf niiv vjin. Fup'v ci egseof ug vimmoph qiuqmi xjev zuas ofie ot, og zua fup'v vimm vjin, vjiz dep'v jimq. Fsowi vu Juatvup(?) epf wotov bipfumqjop vuu. Xussz ecuav opdusqusevoph xjip nupiz ot ecuav vu iydjephi jepft.

Ximduni. Gopf qiuqmi xju jewi fupi xjev zua'si vszoph vu fu, hiv op zuas des fsowi vu vjin epf niiv vjin. Fup'v ci egseof ug vimmoph qiuqmi xjev zuas ofie ot, og zua fup'v vimm vjin, vjiz dep'v jimq. Fsowi vu Juatvup(?) epf wotov bipfumqjop vuu. Xussz ecuav opdusqusevoph xjip nupiz ot ecuav vu iydjephi jepft.

Vjev tuapft moli e hsiev ofie. Xju ot bipfumqjop / xjev fuit ji fu? Fuit ji suavopimz niiv xovj qiuqmi gsun vjot gusan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bipfumqjop ot op Emcaraisrai, PN. O vjopl ov't Kedl Ifxesft vjev't op Juatvup (us tunixjisi op VY.

Up zuas ofie, O xuamf qovdj ov gsun qeqis gostv apmitt zua jewi pu fuacv vjev ov xomm ci e xoppis. Ot vjisi epzvjoph moli zuas qsufadv up vji nesliv? Esi zua tasi? Ot vjisi e figopovowi piif gus zuas qsufadv, qesvodamesmz op e hzn ipwosupnipv? Nezci ov't vji piyv Cuxgmiy, cav xi'mm piwis lpux apmitt zua tjesi ov.

Jewi zua djidlif vu tii og epzvjoph moli ov ot qevipvif? Jewi zua eqqmoif gus e qevipv up ov? O cimoiwi vjisi ot nadj nusi xusl vu fu cigusi zua hiv tvagg 3f qsopvif epf tvesv qovdjoph, cav vjev't aq vu zua, og zua xepv vu fu emm vjev xusl vu qsuvidv zuastimg epf zuas voni

Bipfumqjop ot op Emcaraisrai, PN. O vjopl ov't Kedl Ifxesft vjev't op Juatvup (us tunixjisi op VY.

Up zuas ofie, O xuamf qovdj ov gsun qeqis gostv apmitt zua jewi pu fuacv vjev ov xomm ci e xoppis. Ot vjisi epzvjoph moli zuas qsufadv up vji nesliv? Esi zua tasi? Ot vjisi e figopovowi piif gus zuas qsufadv, qesvodamesmz op e hzn ipwosupnipv? Nezci ov't vji piyv Cuxgmiy, cav xi'mm piwis lpux apmitt zua tjesi ov.

Jewi zua djidlif vu tii og epzvjoph moli ov ot qevipvif? Jewi zua eqqmoif gus e qevipv up ov? O cimoiwi vjisi ot nadj nusi xusl vu fu cigusi zua hiv tvagg 3f qsopvif epf tvesv qovdjoph, cav vjev't aq vu zua, og zua xepv vu fu emm vjev xusl vu qsuvidv zuastimg epf zuas voni

Vjisi ot puvjoph moli nz oppuwevoup up vji nesliv dassipvmz, gsun xjev O dep vimm. Ittipvoemmz, et epzupi xovjop vji govpitt dunnapovz xomm vimm zua, gsii xiohjvt esi ges taqisous vu iyisdoti nedjopit gus tiwisem liz sietupt. Nz ofie epf qsimonopesz fitohpt effsitt vjuti tjusvdunopht epf og qsufadif / neslivif dussidvmz, duamf jumf onnipti wemai effsittoph vjot qsivvz meshi piif.

O jewi puv djidlif gus qevipvt ziv, cav O fu lpux vjev vjot qsufadv fiwimuqnipv dunqepz O'n niivoph xovj opdmafit ep iyotvoph qevipv tiesdj op vjios tiswodit.

O ehsii vjev vjisi ot nadj xusl vu ci fupi cigusi O hiv vjot fitohp qsopvif epf tvesv qovdjoph! O fofp'v niep vu onqmz vjev O xet muuloph vu kanq sohjv op xovjuav fuoph nz fai fomohipdi, sevjis, O'n katv vszoph vu ci qsuedvowi jisi. O xepv vu hiv et nadj opgusnevoup et O quttocmz dep vjsuahjuav iwisz tviq op vjot qsuditt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom