• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Choosing A Social Media Manager SAAS

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by jpanarra, Mar 22, 2019.

1. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $16,811
    Hey everyone JP Here!

I've been pushing more content out primarily on my Instagram and cross posting over to Facebook and twitter.

I know that technically this isn't the best way to do things because if you're going to do things right make different types of content that suits the different platforms and you'll grow your organic following quicker.. I was called out yesterday on this by @Andy Black and we got to talking about which SAAS to use for pushing content onto social media. Andy also brought up ActiveCampaign I'm not a heavy user of CRM just yet so I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

So I've been researching into which managers will be able to support what I'm doing. I've been eyeing Hootsuite and Buffer mainly because of the scheduling ability and the access to adspending.

I’m curious to know what people use and why.

2. BlackMagician

BlackMagician Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $976
    Both Buffer & Hootsuite are good enough

Zcott likes this.
  3. Zcott

Zcott Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,341
    Buffer and Hootsuite both do the same thing and do a good job. Both have free options. I think Hootsuite gives you free ad money (I am not 100% sure on this).

I use Buffer and it is easy to use, although the set up process was a little annoying but simple afterwards. They did have technical issues the other week which lasted for a few day where scheduled posts were not sent out. Girlfriend switched to Hootsuite and says it is a lot better.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.