The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Choosing A Social Media Manager SAAS

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hey everyone JP Here!

I've been pushing more content out primarily on my Instagram and cross posting over to Facebook and twitter.

I know that technically this isn't the best way to do things because if you're going to do things right make different types of content that suits the different platforms and you'll grow your organic following quicker.. I was called out yesterday on this by @Andy Black and we got to talking about which SAAS to use for pushing content onto social media. Andy also brought up ActiveCampaign I'm not a heavy user of CRM just yet so I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

So I've been researching into which managers will be able to support what I'm doing. I've been eyeing Hootsuite and Buffer mainly because of the scheduling ability and the access to adspending.

I’m curious to know what people use and why.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
Buffer and Hootsuite both do the same thing and do a good job. Both have free options. I think Hootsuite gives you free ad money (I am not 100% sure on this).

I use Buffer and it is easy to use, although the set up process was a little annoying but simple afterwards. They did have technical issues the other week which lasted for a few day where scheduled posts were not sent out. Girlfriend switched to Hootsuite and says it is a lot better.

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020
hello
i use buffer too its good enough now
and im wondering if u built a strong community after one year and 5 months ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.