The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to bank?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Do you like where you bank? Looking for recommendations. (Just regular savings and checking, for now.)

I'm coming into some money (settlement for an injury) and will need to open a new bank account for it. I haven't had a bank account in a couple years due to horrible circumstances and I'm afraid my ruined credit will be a problem, so I don't think I can get credit union membership like I used to have.
I'm hoping that I'm looking to park a decent chunk of change will help. (It's to be used for future medical care, mainly.)

I'm in California, btw.

Thanks for input!

P.S. I hate Wells Fargo, so that is out. Lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Do you like where you bank? Looking for recommendations. (Just regular savings and checking, for now.)

I'm coming into some money (settlement for an injury) and will need to open a new bank account for it. I haven't had a bank account in a couple years due to horrible circumstances and I'm afraid my ruined credit will be a problem, so I don't think I can get credit union membership like I used to have.
I'm hoping that I'm looking to park a decent chunk of change will help. (It's to be used for future medical care, mainly.)

I'm in California, btw.

Thanks for input!

P.S. I hate Wells Fargo, so that is out. Lol
Heard a lot of good things about Everbank.com

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
@JaxAttacks,

Been there, done that!:)

Try U.S. Bank. They have second chance accounts. Hope that helps and I wish you well. It's a nightmare when you can't conveniently bank.

JAWS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 25, 2012
Chicago, IL
Online high-interest savings accounts and local bank for business

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.