The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where in the world is it easiest to get rich? [Video ]

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
Interesting. Not what I expected. Thought this would spur an interesting conversation here.
What are your thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Anyone else leaving their old lives behind to go to Scandinavia ? *packs my bags and tells the people i love "f*ck you guys , im goin home" in my best Cartman voice*

germandude

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 4, 2016
Europe
Anyone else leaving their old lives behind to go to Scandinavia ? *packs my bags and tells the people i love "f*ck you guys , im goin home" in my best Cartman voice*
The pro-Scandinavia conclusions are all valid only when you are born there or moved as a kid. As an adult, provide value and unless you are a member of one of those isolated tribes you can hustle your way out of any negative circumstances.

NickS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 23, 2015
One funny thing I noticed is that he lists the 5 richest countries per capita... But excludes countries such as Hong Kong and Switzerland because they are "tax havens" and have "disproportionate high amount of rich people." Meanwhile his entire set-up is that he's trying to prove low taxation doesn't necessarily lead to wealth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Seriously, you can spin any kind of information in today's society. How you want it. And what resonates with your thinking/beliefs etc. That's why I normally don't spend time watching TedX talks etc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted35442

Interesting. Not what I expected. Thought this would spur an interesting conversation here.
What are your thoughts?
Great topic. I wouldn't chock up a more advantageous state to getting rich to social programs like free college though. Skilled labor can be outsourced. NAFTA is your friend. Check out for example what this 17 year old kid is accomplishing in Pakistan. This isn't unique to locals though. People come to business school in the states and go back home to start companies, especially South America which is abound with opportunity.

I normally don't recommend stuff from The Dollar Vigilante but from the 22 minute mark onward people should listen to what Jeff has to say:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.