The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where do you fine the absolute elite of copywriters?

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
I am currently working on my site and have just finished a 10 page guide to setting up a blog, its going pretty well and have already created a brand for the site.

Despite my lack of common english and inability to write systematically and tell it as it is, I am not doing that bad. Being a perfectionists however, I want this website to be the best it can be. I believe the sites I read from provide some great value, even forums like this one.

As long as the message is honest, prosperous, and has been wrote with the intentions of helping the reader, I see no problem using a copywriter to produce quality content with ideas from my own mental. Why reinvent the wheel?

Now the big problem I am facing, is where do you find the finest of the finest? I dont want standard, I need someone who can write well, feel what I am trying to say, and put it in an article that will resonate with my intentions. I tried on a few other forums, but in all honesty, they were kind of whack and my level of writing was in par with theirs.

I need a prolific writer, someone who just makes you feel and see their point, a picasso of the keyboard, a da vinci of articles, a chuck norris with words hahahah (one day when I make a million, I will build a monument by hand of chuck norris in my city, but thats a different story)

Anyone know any amazing writers that charge reasonable prices and do it for the love and not the money?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Google "web copywriters" and hire the copywriter that makes you buy and engages you. The copywriter's advertisement is the advertisement itself -- if their own copywriting doesn't motivate you, you shouldn't hire them.

Be careful however, "web copywriting" and regular copywriting (like for print) are two totally different gigs.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
And P.S. regardless if you decide to hire it out or not, you need to know what works and what doesn't. I believe YOU should write some copy. If you learn how, you will have a skill that very few possess, and it only takes reading a 100 books or so and copying the pros. But even if you do decide to hire it out, you won't know what you're looking at until you learn about it. With copy, you have to know what works! Good luck!

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts