The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where could I get my work reviewed

EternalX

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 10, 2017
FR
Hey Fastlaners,

I have a presentation that I need to do for school (I have choose to talk about the marketing of luxury brands), and I was looking for a website where I could submit my work and someone would have review it to tell me what's great, what could i do to improve my presentation, if there are transitions that are a little bit harsh etc...

Maybe I haven't use the right keywords to do my research but does anyone know where I can find something like that ?

Thanks !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hey Fastlaners,

I have a presentation that I need to do for school (I have choose to talk about the marketing of luxury brands), and I was looking for a website where I could submit my work and someone would have review it to tell me what's great, what could i do to improve my presentation, if there are transitions that are a little bit harsh etc...

Maybe I haven't use the right keywords to do my research but does anyone know where I can find something like that ?

Thanks !
I would think that you should be asking such questions in Quora.

EternalX

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 10, 2017
FR
I would think that you should be asking such questions in Quora.
Yeah I thought about Quora , but the problem with them would be that I can't get an immediate feedback on my work, and I would also need to expose it to everyone
There are a lot of services out there like UserInput or UserTesting where you can get feedback for anything.
Thanks for the answer! But isn't those services only targeting business-related things ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest
Yeah I thought about Quora , but the problem with them would be that I can't get an immediate feedback on my work, and I would also need to expose it to everyone

I think he meant that you should be asking about options for getting this type of feedback on Quora, not that you should post your work on Quora and get public feedback.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.