The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

When you're calling to sell, but the only number you have is for customers...

Marketing, social media, advertising

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Hey everyone, I'm in a kind of interesting bind. I'm trying to recruit retail businesses for a service I'm offering, but a few of my potential clients are so small that their websites and a lot of googling have only turned up commercial numbers for sales inquiries. In the opinion of this forum, given that, is it better to:

1. Call the sales line and try to speak to someone who can purchase my service on behalf of the company. The greatest danger I see here is that I am pretty damn positive that this service is a slam dunk win/win, that will make the business many many many times what they have to pay me, but I don't want to muddy the waters by tying up one or more sales people while they try and figure out who to transfer me to.

2. Send a well written email and encourage and ask for a number to follow up. I know that phone is the way to conduct real business, but in this case, I've come to the end of the line. I've already purchased items from these companies before of significant cost, so I sort of have a basis for rapport.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.