What's new

When you're calling to sell, but the only number you have is for customers...

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
1,484
Location
PA/NJ
Rep Bank
$4,915
User Power: 756%
Hey everyone, I'm in a kind of interesting bind. I'm trying to recruit retail businesses for a service I'm offering, but a few of my potential clients are so small that their websites and a lot of googling have only turned up commercial numbers for sales inquiries. In the opinion of this forum, given that, is it better to:

1. Call the sales line and try to speak to someone who can purchase my service on behalf of the company. The greatest danger I see here is that I am pretty damn positive that this service is a slam dunk win/win, that will make the business many many many times what they have to pay me, but I don't want to muddy the waters by tying up one or more sales people while they try and figure out who to transfer me to.

2. Send a well written email and encourage and ask for a number to follow up. I know that phone is the way to conduct real business, but in this case, I've come to the end of the line. I've already purchased items from these companies before of significant cost, so I sort of have a basis for rapport.

Anyone have any suggestions?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fu cuvj?

Vji xustv vjev vjiz dep tez ot pu.
Ci qistotvipv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom