The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

When It All Begins to Make Sense

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 1, 2020
Tennessee
It's been a while since I posted, I'm currently studying to become an Electrical Engineer. I have found that it is very needed and difficult skill to obtain which made me naturally gravitate towards it. I have some ideas for software development and future innovation and services which I have begun drafting, and have aligned my beliefs and my purpose/identity in helping and improving others. To benefit myself I shall aim to benefit others. Respect and Wealth through dedicated acts of providing value.

In the last month I went to a job fair at my university which I was able to give out all my resumes with lots of positive feedback, gaining contacts, and showing that I have the ability to network. I exhibited that I am of value and can provide value to others, and others see it. Recently I went to a facility tour of one of the companies that I met at the job fair. Of all the people that went, I was the only freshman with the rest being upperclassmen, yet I still showed a competitive edge even as less experienced and younger. This could lead to a potential internship with the company where I will be exposed to a lot of new processes, equipment, collaboration, and skills. These skills I have identified could help me in the future as some of my ideas are both web based and software related, but also some physical electrical/mechanical components.

I am beginning to strengthen my beliefs that I am a capable man of business, action, courage, and innovation

I used to think that I could bypass the slow lane, but I understand that you don't go from the on ramp straight to fast lane when driving the interstate, you merge onto the slow lane then merge into the fast lane. This internship and future opportunities will give me valuable skills, connections, and experience. So then I can implement these techniques into my own CENTS businesses, providing maximum value.

Currently I still network, complete my class work, and then spend the rest of the time reading and working both to develop skills or work towards ideas and solutions directed towards problems I have identified.

One thing that's stuck with me since this process and adjustment has been difficult and tiring is "FORTITUDE: The strength to persist, the spirit to endure" and as I was reading "Think and Grow Rich" Napoleon Hill identifies those with persistence are those that succeed. Already, I've wanted to give up but the feedback loop has kept me coming back to push forward.

I felt like sharing this, maybe this is some motivation to others who are struggling.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.