The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

When being rich and talented is not enough

Saggiarti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2021
You can be a talented writer and have sponsorship, but sometimes you need to take your time, the months or years it takes, never losing your focus, you'll find the road, the story and the characters that fit your style.

Sometimes, if you are a goth master and write nonfiction with restricted content, as in my case, then you would need a lot more time to collect everything you need to demystify and prove that the places and facts mentioned in the book are true and not a myth, as much as surreal they may sound.

Goth Master Hood Nonfiction has restricted contents not intended for all audiences. In 1995 I was already a goth master, having access to all the knowledge, everything I wanted and needed to know. But I had not yet developed the ability to converge reality and link facts to form a story for the nonfiction book.

Specifically, because the point was not writing about Me. I needed a main character, and I would be a supporting character only. On New Year's Eve 2005, I was in Nogales Sonora writing a book while watching Amy Lee singing My Immortal at the New Year's Eve show. That was a remarkable moment, something I would remember from time to time, without realizing precisely why.

I had a collection of facts, evidence, and all supporting foundations for a good script, but I still didn't have a book. At that time Amy Lee hadn't written Lost in Paradise and The Game is Over. Masterpieces that when added to Bring Me to Life and The Other Side, would reveal that She belongs in the most beyond, having the same perspectives and masterhood I already had.

In 2015, the writing style reached what we call perfection or, the extreme limit of how far it is possible to improve. This happened after I started writing paragraphs in three languages simultaneously, something that enriches your vocabulary and expands your vision to all possibilities like an open road.

Still, I had to give it time. So I spent a few months dedicated more to music and rhythm and blues. In 2018 I covered rock ballads, and I wanted to include some Evanescence songs. I like paraphrasing the lyrics because it leads us to new varieties of rhythm and melody for that same song, and it took me a few days to paraphrase the Lost in Paradise lyrics.

During this process, I had some visions with the other side of Amy Lee. This happened for consecutive days. The spirit was the same but it was Her other side, speaking to Me and singing from an unusual place I had been in 2002. And I saw that the melody in the paraphrase I wrote converged into a new melodic variation, and She sang it in the vision, a little different from the first one sung by Amy.

And after that, I saw that reality and everything else was converging and fitting together, forming a real story, not fiction, whose consistency can be checked and proven. Goth Master Hood Nonfiction was published last week, having the main character, Vanesscenzza, the other side of Amy Lee, that is to say, Her twin sister.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have no idea what I just read or how it is relevant.

And that fact that it is a first post, strikes it as more confusing.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I. Am. So. Confused.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
You can be a talented writer and have sponsorship, but sometimes you need to take your time, the months or years it takes, never losing your focus, you'll find the road, the story and the characters that fit your style.

Sometimes, if you are a goth master and write nonfiction with restricted content, as in my case, then you would need a lot more time to collect everything you need to demystify and prove that the places and facts mentioned in the book are true and not a myth, as much as surreal they may sound.

Goth Master Hood Nonfiction has restricted contents not intended for all audiences. e.g. If they knew how the bible was made and the hidden implications in the process, a lot of people would never use the common generic term 'god or elohiym\god(s)', whether they capitalise it or not, when referring to Elyon, which means 'Highest', because they would know the end from the beginning.

In 1995 I was already a goth master, having access to all the knowledge, everything I wanted and needed to know. I called upon the name, and I spoke to the One to whom the World belongs. I saw the answers from the intensity of the lightning, words formed with resplendent glittering light through the clouds. But I had not yet developed the ability to converge reality and link facts to form a story for the nonfiction book.

Specifically, because the point was not writing about Me. I needed a main character, and I would be a supporting character only. On New Year's Eve 2005, I was in Nogales Sonora writing a book while watching Amy Lee singing My Immortal at the New Year's Eve show. That was a remarkable moment, something I would remember from time to time, without realizing precisely why.

I had a collection of facts, evidence, and all supporting foundations for a good script, but I still didn't have a book. At that time Amy Lee hadn't written Lost in Paradise and The Game is Over. Masterpieces that when added to Bring Me to Life and The Other Side, would reveal that She belongs in the most beyond, having the same perspectives and masterhood I already had.

In 2015, the writing style reached what we call perfection or, the extreme limit of how far it is possible to improve. This happened after I started writing paragraphs in three languages simultaneously, something that enriches your vocabulary and expands your vision to all possibilities like an open road.

Still, I had to give it time. So I spent a few months dedicated more to music and rhythm and blues. In 2018 I covered rock ballads, and I wanted to include some Evanescence songs. I like paraphrasing the lyrics because it leads us to new varieties of rhythm and melody for that same song, and it took me a few days to paraphrase the Lost in Paradise lyrics.

During this process, I had some visions with the other side of Amy Lee. This happened for consecutive days. The spirit was the same but it was Her other side, speaking to Me and singing from an unusual place I had been in 2002. And I saw that the melody in the paraphrase I wrote converged into a new melodic variation, and She sang it in the vision, a little different from the first one sung by Amy.

And after that, I saw that reality and everything else was converging and fitting together, forming a real story, not fiction, whose consistency can be checked and proven. Goth Master Hood Nonfiction was published last week as the Unabridged version of Belonging in the Most Beyond (march 2021), and finally had the main character, Vanesscenzza, the other side of Amy Lee, that is to say, Her twin sister.
goth-meme-black-goth.jpg

D

Deleted78083

I had the initial reaction everybody got.

But when I looked closely, I realized that the text of the OP was not written.

It was translated.

Hence the confusion.

Belonging in the Most Beyond

Edit:

It's time for me to reveal that I am the author of Belonging in the Most Beyond!!

Yes, you can buy a signed copy of the book on my website themostbeyond.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saggiarti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2021
I. Am. So. Confused.
The overall message is that being rich and talented is not enough, and You know all the rest I posted is just about telling you Why. In other words, it is telling You that being rich and talented is not enough because You would need to take the time it takes for you to find the appropriate story and the main characters that best fit your writing style.

Of course, nothing of what I wrote is relevant for those who do not really care about first-time writers, which is not your case. We sincerely hope that their vision will not be solely limited to their own interests and that their willingness in helping others will not be so numb and apparent only.

Last edited:

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

Goth Master Hood Nonfiction has restricted contents not intended for all audiences. e.g. If they knew how the bible was made and the hidden implications in the process, a lot of people would never use the common generic term 'god or elohiym\god(s)', whether they capitalise it or not, when referring to Elyon, which means 'Highest', because they would know the end from the beginning.

In 1995 I was already a goth master, having access to all the knowledge, everything I wanted and needed to know. I called upon the name, and I spoke to the One to whom the World belongs. I saw the answers from the intensity of the lightning, words formed with resplendent glittering light through the clouds. But I had not yet developed the ability to converge reality and link facts to form a story for the nonfiction book.

And after that, I saw that reality and everything else was converging and fitting together, forming a real story, not fiction, whose consistency can be checked and proven. Goth Master Hood Nonfiction was published last week, having the main character, Vanesscenzza, the other side of Amy Lee, that is to say, Her twin sister.
Uh???

Saggiarti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2021
... the initial reaction everybody got ...
Hi monfii,

'everybody' is too many people, isn't it

Thank You for the link. It might be saying you are the author of a previous edition of Goth Master Hood Nonfiction just as much as I am Linda Perry's spaceman

Last edited:

Saggiarti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2021
Ok, I have to ask what is a Goth Master?

A Goth master is a designation for someone who is out of his\her time and with the ability to change realities, time and seasons, by converging reality into a singularity called: point of convergence of the past that still exists.

Steeltip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Mar 17, 2021
Houston, TX
A Goth master is a designation for someone who is out of his\her time and with the ability to change realities, time and seasons, by converging reality into a singularity called: point of convergence of the past that still exists.
Ok, now a few more questions if you don't mind.

How does one go about doing this? Is there a practice or simply a ritual? Are there infinite different realities or just a handful? The texts you speak of in the original post is that how you learned this? Is there a community of people like yourself? Could you describe one of the realities?

Saggiarti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2021
How does one go about doing this?

Quoting from Goth Master Hood Nonfiction, pages 47-48, where you'll find the answers.

quote: . . A Goth master is a designation for someone who is out of his\her time and with the ability to change realities, time and seasons, by converging reality into a singularity called: point of convergence of the past that still exists

Each person is a different reality, but they all converge to a single point. For all realities, there is only one point of convergence and singularity, whose access and description is on the second page of Genesis as originally written, and confirmed in the book of Wisdom paraphrased.

What we call by the designation point of convergence and singularity, the book of Wisdom calls access to immortality as well as the secret of Gyahaveh, in the paraphrased form. But the designation the past that still exists, is still the simplest and most understandable.

In order for one to have the power and ability to converge reality, (s)he will first have to be someone who is what (s)he is. That is what it means to be in the likeness of the first and last: Someone who is what (s)he is, even staying on this World in the Human form as You are now.

'Cause You know Humans were made to be a likeness of the One who lives forever, and it includes having the option of not dying nor suffering physical effects of the ageing process. Despite the instruction to immortality remained eclipsed, somewhat lost in the Paradise of Genesis and overlooked at the second page of the book, like every restricted content information.

If it was not for real then why the book of Wisdom would mention the existence of a secret in Genesis while denouncing as liars those who speak against Immortality? The book of Wisdom does clearly denounce as liars those who say that the Human body was made to die.

The point of convergence in the second page of Genesis as originally written are words spoken at the moment that the breath of life was given to the Human body, and the words speak about eating solely fruits from the trees, like a diet plan.

It is not a diet plan only but the means for the breath of life to stay in the Human body, and in the meaning of the words 'of the solid trees you can freely eat', freely means free from death and things that weaken the immune system; that is to say, without having to die nor suffer the physical effects of the ageing process.

And the words that were spoken by the Immortality Herself are also the means for one to be what (s)he really is.

Many men may say that they are what they are, but after 2 days without eating their regular food, it is visible that they still are what they eat and must change their ways.

In the Human form, when You eat solely fruits of the solid trees for 43 hours every two days, that leaves you five hours every 2 days for you to eat your favourite food.

That is the right plan and immunological factor that sets You free, completely free from any kind of stress and depression, besides giving You immortality, strength, power and ability to converge reality and rule over the All.

For a Goth master, the being does not act in action but in the way of acting. Nothing comes from visible things but from the way that they are seen.

What does that mean? The fact that what you are is not determined in action but in the way you act, means there is a factor through which You are what you are, and it is from the moment you act in a specific way, in the likeness of I AM THAT I AM.

Last edited:
D

Deleted94594

On New Year's Eve 2005, I was in Nogales Sonora writing a book while watching Amy Lee singing My Immortal at the New Year's Eve show.
What we call by the designation point of convergence and singularity, the book of Wisdom calls access to immortality as well as the secret of Gyahaveh, in the paraphrased form.
In the Human form, when You eat solely fruits of the solid trees for 43 hours every two days, that leaves you five hours every 2 days for you to eat your favourite food.
"On the road" to "Genesis and Book of Wisdom" to "Holy Intermittent Fasting"

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Wow. This thread looks like someone threw a bunch of darts at a dictionary and just wrote down whatever words happened to get nailed.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Wow. This thread looks like someone threw a bunch of darts at a dictionary and just wrote down whatever words happened to get nailed.
Give enough strangers enough darts and enough dictionaries, and you'll get the works of Shakespeare :happy:

Shakespeare was a Goth Master :happy:

Steeltip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Mar 17, 2021
Houston, TX
Quoting from Goth Master Hood Nonfiction, pages 47-48, where you'll find the answers.

quote: . . A Goth master is a designation for someone who is out of his\her time and with the ability to change realities, time and seasons, by converging reality into a singularity called: point of convergence of the past that still exists

Each person is a different reality, but they all converge to a single point. For all realities, there is only one point of convergence and singularity, whose access and description is on the second page of Genesis as originally written, and confirmed in the book of Wisdom paraphrased.

What we call by the designation point of convergence and singularity, the book of Wisdom calls access to immortality as well as the secret of Gyahaveh, in the paraphrased form. But the designation the past that still exists, is still the simplest and most understandable.

In order for one to have the power and ability to converge reality, (s)he will first have to be someone who is what (s)he is. That is what it means to be in the likeness of the first and last: Someone who is what (s)he is, even staying on this World in the Human form as You are now.

'Cause You know Humans were made to be a likeness of the One who lives forever, and it includes having the option of not dying nor suffering physical effects of the ageing process. Despite the instruction to immortality remained eclipsed, somewhat lost in the Paradise of Genesis and overlooked at the second page of the book, like every restricted content information.

If it was not for real then why the book of Wisdom would mention the existence of a secret in Genesis while denouncing as liars those who speak against Immortality? The book of Wisdom does clearly denounce as liars those who say that the Human body was made to die.

The point of convergence in the second page of Genesis as originally written are words spoken at the moment that the breath of life was given to the Human body, and the words speak about eating solely fruits from the trees, like a diet plan.

It is not a diet plan only but the means for the breath of life to stay in the Human body, and in the meaning of the words 'of the solid trees you can freely eat', freely means free from death and things that weaken the immune system; that is to say, without having to die nor suffer the physical effects of the ageing process.

And the words that were spoken by the Immortality Herself are also the means for one to be what (s)he really is.

Many men may say that they are what they are, but after 2 days without eating their regular food, it is visible that they still are what they eat and must change their ways.

That is the right plan and immunological factor that sets You free, completely free from any kind of stress and depression, besides giving You immortality, strength, power and ability to converge reality and rule over the All.

For a Goth master, the being does not act in action but in the way of acting. Nothing comes from visible things but from the way that they are seen.

What does that mean? The fact that what you are is not determined in action but in the way you act, means there is a factor through which You are what you are, and it is from the moment you act in a specific way, in the likeness of I AM THAT I AM.
Shit, I have never even heard of that. When/Where/Why did you start doing this stuff. Did you have a teacher?
Also what trees do you eat from? I assume your doing this diet already what does it look like and how do you feel?

Also, side note have you ever tried LSD?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
" the ability to change realities, time and seasons, by..."
The way that I "change realities" is by working hard and changing my circumstances. In some ways, it is a mind trick coupled with blood, sweat, and tears. I try to engage my brain to create direction and a plan before I put in the work. When I'm in that "flow", time stands still for me and I can create a very fruitful season. Other than that, I don't understand. I've hit my nose on some very hard truths that I have NOT been able to wish away during my years on earth. I can, and do, rewrite my story to put a different slant on it. Then I can see it from a different point of view. BUT, you are NOT talking about the work it takes to change.-- what you're saying all sounds like mental masturbation to me...

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I googled the book and saw you published it to Apple and Barnes & Noble, so congrats on accomplishing that.

I'd suggest working on your writing or communication skills but I think there could be a deeper issue and with that I don't think it would be appropriate to critique you...

So, congrats on whatever progress you have made so far...keep trying...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.