The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats Man's worth? Extended

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

oldboy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 25, 2019
I believe that every Man, Woman, every single individual is an Artist.

Have you find which Art is applying to you?

It seems to me that at the heart of every failing relationship there is lack one missing ingredient that needed to be found and re establish again.
Desire and Seduction is what we forgot to do through the years

The first part of this Letter is addressing the married ones and the couples in long term relationships.
The second part..the boys like me.

I am not here to guide the Woman, i believe woman must be free as they exist in their beauty. If i touch a butterfly i will destroy her wings and may she not fly again. I can only close my palm gently, protect her with my fingers from the wind, so she will be safe to stay as long as she wants.

Part 1
My dear friend,

I do not know you,i dont know how you look like, i may never see you in my life but i will be give you a piece of me and my heart, a piece that my father never gave to me.
Have you seduce your wife today? Have you seduce her yesterday? Are you planning to seduce her tomorrow?
Have you told her how unique she is to you? What meaning she gives, to your life and your exsistance?
You hope that all your hard effort you are doing make her one day to understand that you are doing it for her?
Do not get fooled, you are working hard all day and you are doing it for her i know, but she doesn't need that. she needs YOU.
MJ preaches time is valuable, i am agree so take time as long you need to build the empire..but not lose your self and her through this process.

Wake up and Pause, consider who you are and how your life you want to be, take a deep breath and gaze through your window the horizon.

You are alive, for now, feel the heart beat at your chest, your belly, your hands, take control of your Solar Plexus..Remember how you felt when you lay your eyes first time on her,
what you did fearless warrior? You moved mountains to claim your love and be her man, she trusted you and open her body to you, through years have you betray that?
Seduction is the natural killer of pain, Desire and Seduction is the natural cure of canser.

Take a deep breath, You are alive, for now, it takes a moment you know, time is unforgivable, one day a moment like this, sooner or later.. this breath is gonna be your last.
Writing a businesses plan, or creating a website, writing a book..a pinch in your chest and your heart fails
Who do you love and how deeply? Are you ready for your death? Have you ever felt that a moment pass without her love is a lost moment?
Take a moment of your life, go find her, wit no reason and no logic, offer her your deepest gifts and apply the language of love in her life.

All starts from the little things you know..the things you take for granted

She not her job to cook for you, to wash the dishes, to clean the house, to read the kids, to make the house livable for you.
Appreciate what she does, learn what is her love language and apply to her the quality time that she needs, the loyal devotion of your heart, the hard desire of your passion.
Do not wait for tomorrow, or next week, better do it now, because if you dont someone else will and guess..she will not be her fault, it will be yours.

Appreciate what you have my dear friend because you know..some people watch their dreaming girl and its beyond their reach .
But you? She is sitting right next to you...surrounded by her beauty waiting for you to find the way..to become one again...two souls and bodies as one through the floating rock traveling through universe.

Part 2
The boys..

My son,
Your Authentic self is the most attractive form of you. You are coming from a line of fathers, and you will be one
Like your father took his sword and claim what he desired, now it is your responsibility to do so.
I know that you are afraid, i know what lies in your heart, that fear is at my heart too, what separates us from the weak is to take your fear and go no matter what.

Go my son and tell her what you think of her, tell her exactly what you want, what your deepest thoughts are. She will say No, she will test you, She have to say No, she must test you to see what are you made off..do not get lost, do not stay closed in your nest.

Life is not about collecting toys, Life is about the people you meet and the memories you make, Life is about the beauty you have seen
the landscapes that take your breath away, the song that sings to you, the woman you fell in love with, the joy you share with others the bliss on your own face.
Find the beauty you seek and hold on to her, move towards to it and breath.

All comes to an end, your life, my life, this letter..
beauty must have an end because when its not..isn't beauty anymore

Go out my son and meet woman, desire woman, worship them, i know you are nervous but do it anyway
Love woman and celebrate the whole womanhood in her eyes

Feel exhilaration, feel hurt, lost and stupid..have your heart broken, leave each other with dignity, be down in the dumps, forgive, pick your self up, and do it all over again.

A man who stands for something allow him self to be vulnerable in her presence. A woman is attracted to his strengths but love him for his weakness.

You know kid?..Sometimes you meet people..they can change your life.

Kind regards
Oldboy

P.s
Today i am Thief..i stole your time and mine as well..
Tomorrow maybe i will be a Gypsy..ask for your help to climb my mountain
This forum is gonna thrive, i am Honored to be among you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Your writing is poetic. Reminds me of the magazine called readers digest.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I don't care about the spelling mistake [IF] you are newbie!
I love reading this thread!
I see a potential in you!
The Question is: Are you on the verge of becoming a writer or something?

oldboy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 25, 2019
I don't care about the spelling mistake [IF] you are newbie!
I love reading this thread!
I see a potential in you!
The Question is: Are you on the verge of becoming a writer or something?
i am writing a book..between two jobs and other activities..yes i try to write one :smile2:
Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
You remind me of a more loving Robert Greene.

Well written, though this is probably better apt for the Men's room.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.