The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What You Need To Know Before Entering The Web Game

Marketing, social media, advertising
D

DeletedUser11

Ok so im 18 years old

I read the millionaire fastlane and im determined to make it in the fastlane.

I decided that i am going to pursue web based business just as MJ did.

I think it would be the easiest for an 18yo like me to get into because of low start up costs and potential for huge profit.

I know how to buy domains(i have 3) and hosting etc.

I also know how to set up a wordpress site.

Is learning code necessary ? im willing to learn anything if i can find out where i can learn

if i can get suggestions on what else i should learn that would be great

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DTS Ltd

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 17, 2012
Ok so im 18 years old

I read the millionaire fastlane and im determined to make it in the fastlane.

I decided that i am going to pursue web based business just as MJ did.

I think it would be the easiest for an 18yo like me to get into because of low start up costs and potential for huge profit.

I know how to buy domains(i have 3) and hosting etc.

I also know how to set up a wordpress site.

Is learning code necessary ? im willing to learn anything if i can find out where i can learn

What is the business that you're going to establish through the domain names that you have registered?
I'd suggest that you at least learn HTML5, CSS and some Jasvascript. Learn how to make the best use of the features the web hosting company has to offer.

What products and services are you going to make available from your websites once they're up? How do you plan on marketing the websites to people who are most likely to buy the products and services available from them?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I just entered the web game and am learning as I go. I suggest you do the same.

miked_d

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 25, 2008
Los Angeles

Coding is not necessary but can help.

Another suggestion - keep reading!

D

DeletedUser11

What is the business that you're going to establish through the domain names that you have registered?
I'd suggest that you at least learn HTML5, CSS and some Jasvascript. Learn how to make the best use of the features the web hosting company has to offer.

What products and services are you going to make available from your websites once they're up? How do you plan on marketing the websites to people who are most likely to buy the products and services available from them?

selling digital products

TimFrancis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 30, 2012
I know it seems like your learning should be focused on the TOOLS - coding, Adwords, design, etc - but I highly recommend that you spend time learning about PRINCIPLES.... things like copywriting, selling and building sales funnels. Believe it or not, stuff you learn and do *away* from the computer.

Get good at this stuff, and maybe even help other businesses with your new knowledge. The money you make there is outstanding warchest money to go do bigger things.

I know you're young and you mentioned cash is a big issue.... but the stuff I'm suggesting is worth $1,000/hr+ in a business. A lot of that other stuff - coding, etc - there's a reason you can hire a lot of it on Fiverr for $5, or on Elance for $6/hr. Don't sacrifice $1,000/hr work for $6/hr work.

Hope that helps,

Tim :)

S

stranger

Learn how to sell your skills or service. Learn how to find/hire right people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.