The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do?

Ready2bfamous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jul 4, 2010
PCB, Florida
I think I was mainly taking that saying because I had everyone and their momma telling me what to do with money I don't have yet.

I told my peers that I was going to look outside my circle for answers and that I was done listening to them as it was not benefiting me listening to them. (Trust me, the advice was outlandish at times) I was getting annoyed and frustrated.

I apologize if I came off as being abrasive (not my intention) I am just trying to protect what I have and make sound decisions that will make my life easier or more tolerable.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I for one wasn't picking on your for your sig (tho' it prolly seemed like that). Sorry if I came off that way.

I was more questioning why, out of everything out there, you chose it.

My guesss is, something about it must have resonated w/you.

THAT is what I was calling attention to.

I was questioning that resonance-- asking you to look deeper, to try and figure out just why it resonated.

And once you knew why, to ask yourself if this was really who/what you wanted to be (or if you really wanted others to see you this way).

-Russ H.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.