Just had a random thought before I go to bed... :smxA:
I have a cat. He's beautiful (as any cat mother would say), and I started posting pics of him on Instagram for the fun of it earlier this year. Anyway, he has managed to captivate a whole bunch of people's hearts and has over 2,600 followers on IG and counting.. (I never would have thought..!)
It's not something I'm thinking of attempting to "monetise" right now as I have a long list of other priorities that demand my immediate attention, but I have a habit of trying to spot business opportunities in anything/everything around me, and I see this as an opportunity to potentially generate some income on the side.
Out of interest I was wondering if anyone else would see this in the same way. If so, would love to hear your thoughts on what you would do given this situation - and of course, the crazier the idea the better!
I have a cat. He's beautiful (as any cat mother would say), and I started posting pics of him on Instagram for the fun of it earlier this year. Anyway, he has managed to captivate a whole bunch of people's hearts and has over 2,600 followers on IG and counting.. (I never would have thought..!)
It's not something I'm thinking of attempting to "monetise" right now as I have a long list of other priorities that demand my immediate attention, but I have a habit of trying to spot business opportunities in anything/everything around me, and I see this as an opportunity to potentially generate some income on the side.
Out of interest I was wondering if anyone else would see this in the same way. If so, would love to hear your thoughts on what you would do given this situation - and of course, the crazier the idea the better!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

