The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do as a billionaire?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Start a company only a billionaire could start, think about all the possibility's!

No such thing.

J.P. Morgan was not a billionaire when he founded his namesake company. Neither was Bill Gates, Richard Branson, John D. Rockefeller, or the people who created the East India Company. All founded empires known the world over, without a billion dollars.

Even space tourism companies were not founded by billionaires (with the exception of the one that Jeff Bezos is funding)

cliqflip

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Feb 21, 2012
Orange County
No such thing.

J.P. Morgan was not a billionaire when he founded his namesake company. Neither was Bill Gates, Richard Branson, John D. Rockefeller, or the people who created the East India Company. All founded empires known the world over, without a billion dollars.

Even space tourism companies were not founded by billionaires (with the exception of the one that Jeff Bezos is funding)

I'm talking about things like building a rocket ship like elon musk, not a computer startup or a record company startup.

Maybe undertake the first production flying car! Something crazy

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Well after about 20 million dollars my life wouldn't change all that much with a billion dollars lol. I'll give 20 million to each member of my immediate family.

I would set myself as a pop icon too... if I haven't done that already. I don't need a billionaire dollars to do that.

I would set charity funds for people who need plastic surgery; acid-victims (I have a soft spot for these people), extreme injuries, transgender people, or people who just plain need plastic surgery because they are born very unattractive. I would set up living centers for the homeless; disabilities, youth up to 24, families who really need it and showed prior employment, veterans, battered women/men. I'll fund the cure to aging as well.

add 30 billion dollars
and I'll create my own country

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I try to build up Africa, one stone at a time. Make it flourish.

With the help of many great workers and thinkers, of course.

stolpioni

Banned
Aug 19, 2012
I would write, direct and personally star a movie called "The Way of the Warrior", it would be an epic story of somebody who started with nothing, and got it all.
Then I would record rap-videos with 50 Cent in my big house in Malibu where I could show off my expensive jewelery and cars.

After that it wouldn't be so much more to do except F*cking lots of beautiful women, tour the world doing concerts of my crappy music
and create more motionpictures.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I would write, direct and personally star a movie called "The Way of the Warrior", it would be an epic story of somebody who started with nothing, and got it all.
Then I would record rap-videos with 50 Cent in my big house in Malibu where I could show off my expensive jewelery and cars.

After that it wouldn't be so much more to do except F*cking lots of beautiful women, tour the world doing concerts of my crappy music
and create more motionpictures.

Hahaha great post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
How long does it take to squander $1 billion? Apparently, it only takes a year to squander $1 million. Will it then take 1000 years to squander $1 billion?

I am up for the experiment. I bet I can spend a billion rather quickly. Most likely a few months.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.