webenthusiast
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2013
- Messages
- 15
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 20%
Hello. I bought a domain today to offer a service like this.
When user enters information , site automatically categorizes it using keyword extraction algorithm, double checks with the user about the category, and stores it in a database.
For retrieval, the user can search for particular keywords or locations or other meta information or can browse through all the entries in a particular category.
More like a Knowledge Management system. Presently, there are no sites that offer this service to the market that I'm interested in targeting, so I'm looking to create a MVP to validate before going all out. By which I mean that I don't have to worry about choosing an efficient database for now at least. Options for voting, liking, commenting, sharing on fb are compulsory. The homepage is a news feed of entries from other users. Similar to Makes Me Think but caters to a completely different population and far more interactive and user friendly. Also MMT has very few categories, but I expect to have hundreds if not thousands of categories.
Expect to make money from ads and affiliate sales. Haven't thought about it actually.
Forums are old and don't seem to have most of the interactive options that I look for so they are not in the race.Should I choose to HTML code the site or to use a platform such as WP, Drupal, Joomla,etc with a nice looking theme? I have no coding knowledge but can learn quick.
When user enters information , site automatically categorizes it using keyword extraction algorithm, double checks with the user about the category, and stores it in a database.
For retrieval, the user can search for particular keywords or locations or other meta information or can browse through all the entries in a particular category.
More like a Knowledge Management system. Presently, there are no sites that offer this service to the market that I'm interested in targeting, so I'm looking to create a MVP to validate before going all out. By which I mean that I don't have to worry about choosing an efficient database for now at least. Options for voting, liking, commenting, sharing on fb are compulsory. The homepage is a news feed of entries from other users. Similar to Makes Me Think but caters to a completely different population and far more interactive and user friendly. Also MMT has very few categories, but I expect to have hundreds if not thousands of categories.
Expect to make money from ads and affiliate sales. Haven't thought about it actually.
Forums are old and don't seem to have most of the interactive options that I look for so they are not in the race.Should I choose to HTML code the site or to use a platform such as WP, Drupal, Joomla,etc with a nice looking theme? I have no coding knowledge but can learn quick.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
