What's new

What to learn?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ItaloAmerican

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 22%
Hey everyone,

I'm a young 18 year-old high school graduate from Germany and I'm planning on starting to study either business or business informatics.

Now, don't yell at me yet cause I want to study at a university and I shouldn't, because it costs too much and I'm wasting my time or something else. In German education is different and better than in the US. It costs me 400 bucks a year. Plus I don't necessarily plan on completing it if I it seems right to start my business earlier.

So now that we settled that, I have an idea to program a website that (at least I believe) can revolutionize local news and modernize villages in general by connecting them to the internet.
I didn't learn any informatics or computer programming, yet. However, I graduated in April and now I've started learning and doing things on khanacademy.org and code.org.

My main goal is to create this website and afterwards possibly others. Create, innovate, change things and solve problems; not only in connection with programming, but in the future I can also see myself as a businessman.
I want to take a road that is similar to MJ's, because I also believe that the internet is a profitable business system that is still growing and growing and can make millionaires.

My question to you: What do you think'? What should I study? Anybody have any experience he would like to share? What do you think will help me and benefit me most to achieve my goal?

HOPE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!
EVERY REPLY IS APPRECIATED!

Thanks! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tu xjodj upi fu zua vjopl xomm jimq zua hiv dmutis vu zuas huem? Tvafzoph catopitt us tvafzoph catopitt opgusnevodt us miesp dunqavis qsuhsennoph fosidvmz gsun ep iyqisv us onnifoevimz dsievi e xictovi?

Us nezci dsievi e xictovi xjomi miespoph dunqavis qsuhsennoph? Zua dep'v miesp vu fsowi e des xovjuav epz edditt vu e des.

Vji quopv ot, zuas huem ot zuas hqt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom