The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to do with 30k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
If anyone in forum found an extra 30k in their account. What would you do with it?
Send it to me. I'll take real good care of it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
That's awesome!
Absolutely, get around the people who you want to be or have similar interest with. How did you become a part of that investor circle so quickly? Just hard work? Good with people?.
I always wanted to have some sort of office to provide counseling and mentorship To the public. Anyone can walk in and leave enlightened. That won't be very profitable but it's what I want to do.
As far as business ventures. Agriculture, solar panels, and real estate. Are categories that really can have some upside in my opinion.
Thank you,

I went out, made sacrifices and took action. I quit my 100k/year, 30 hour per week job w/ benefits to network with them with no guarantees (only made 30k my first year working alongside them).

It sounds like you're not willing to do the hard work though from your replies. What I would do with that 30k in Real Estate could likely earn me an extra $1,000 per month of ongoing mostly passive investment income--- you on the other hand would likely end upside-down trying to do the same thing and lose all of it.

There are other people on here who could take your 30k and make a 300k/year online business out of it. You try to do the exact same thing and will fail miserably because you don't have the skill-set they have.

The best thing you can do right now with that 30k is to lose it and learn a big life lesson. You need to actually start doing things rather than asking for the quick solution.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am leaning towards index funds mostly. But I would love a faster return.

Here ya go... these folks will tell you exactly what to do. Exact steps.

https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/index.php

Also, if you're going to repeat the same question over and over and not listen to anything that anyone says, then I'm going to spare everyone else from spending their time on someone who's searching for something that he isn't gonna find.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads