- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$135
$135
User Power: 11%
Hello everyone,
I've worked as a software programmer for about 4 years, and I recently quit my job to become something more then some no name tucked away in a cubicle. So its been five months since I quit my job and i'm not doing so good. I've made around 2k making websites from craigslist and $75 through google adsense by posting slideshows on social media websites, but its just not cutting it. I don't really have any other ideas on what to do to start making some decent money ($100 a day). Anyone maybe have some words of encouragement or advice for me? Anything will be appreciated. The fastlane book helped me understand whats needed for success, but not really the steps that need taken in starting your own successful business. Maybe I need to reread it.
I've worked as a software programmer for about 4 years, and I recently quit my job to become something more then some no name tucked away in a cubicle. So its been five months since I quit my job and i'm not doing so good. I've made around 2k making websites from craigslist and $75 through google adsense by posting slideshows on social media websites, but its just not cutting it. I don't really have any other ideas on what to do to start making some decent money ($100 a day). Anyone maybe have some words of encouragement or advice for me? Anything will be appreciated. The fastlane book helped me understand whats needed for success, but not really the steps that need taken in starting your own successful business. Maybe I need to reread it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
