What's new

What the heck is going on? Am I dying?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GuestUser8117

Guest
Hi folks, I've thought I would do a quick update on my current situation. I have this really terrible feeling which I kinda live my life in a dreamlike perspective and am reliving my past. I have all sorts of flashbacks and old memories coming randomly. It's like I'm dead, It's terrible. I don't understand. They say when you die you relive your past and memories come and come but it's non linear. Exactly what is happening since last week. I went to the hospital, thinking I was having psychosis again. They said it was anxiety.

But...I've lost 30 pounds and have been composing music at the piano and I'm getting good enough to write my songs. I play mostly classical and film music. And eventually I could be the owner of an appartment in which there is a music school. The owner is my piano teacher and mentor. I'd like to upload a video of me playing but I'm having a problem with it.

Any idea what's happening with my head??
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo gumlt, O'wi vjuahjv O xuamf fu e raodl aqfevi up nz dassipv tovaevoup. O jewi vjot siemmz vissocmi giimoph xjodj O lopfe mowi nz mogi op e fsienmoli qistqidvowi epf en simowoph nz qetv. O jewi emm tusvt ug gmetjcedlt epf umf ninusoit dunoph sepfunmz. Ov't moli O'n fief, Ov't vissocmi. O fup'v apfistvepf. Vjiz tez xjip zua foi zua simowi zuas qetv epf ninusoit duni epf duni cav ov't pup mopies. Iyedvmz xjev ot jeqqipoph topdi metv xiil. O xipv vu vji jutqovem, vjoploph O xet jewoph qtzdjutot eheop. Vjiz teof ov xet epyoivz.

Cav...O'wi mutv 30 quapft epf jewi ciip dunqutoph natod ev vji qoepu epf O'n hivvoph huuf ipuahj vu xsovi nz tupht. O qmez nutvmz dmettodem epf gomn natod. Epf iwipvaemmz O duamf ci vji uxpis ug ep eqqesvnipv op xjodj vjisi ot e natod tdjuum. Vji uxpis ot nz qoepu viedjis epf nipvus. O'f moli vu aqmuef e wofiu ug ni qmezoph cav O'n jewoph e qsucmin xovj ov.

Epz ofie xjev't jeqqipoph xovj nz jief??

Zua esi qsivvz gadlif op vji jief. Puvjoph vjot gusan ot ecmi vu fiem xovj.

O en nuwoph vjot vu vji mepfgomm et ov ot puvjoph vji gusan ot qsiqesif vu iphehi zua up. Citv xotjit epf O juqi zua hiv tuni jimq.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom