The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What seperates a man from an animal

Anything related to matters of the mind

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
Great opportunities
are not seen
with your eyes.
They are seen
with your mind

what seperates a man from a horse,dog,cat,whale etc. we all have the same organs we all have brain,skin and overall we have the same organs.so what seperate us do you know, well if you don't know you are at the right place, because what seperates us is our mind our ability to think and create. if you look around you right now the clothes you have on, the house you live in, practically all those stuffs that we used day to day were created by mankind
which started out from just a simple little thought which that particular person was brave enough to pursue it and create .

we all have a mind but most of us are not using it.we are just living day to day following what everybody is doing and not thinking for ourselves we are being conditioned not to really think and dream from an early age. if you ask a 5 year old and an adult what is a spider monkey you would get two different answers.the adult would say, "dude what are talking about shut the f**k up", and the kid would be so excited about it and say,"where is it can you show me please"; and ask that same 5 year old 20 years after you would get an adult response.the education system have alot to do with it also because we are forced to stuff information in our heads and get a test if you pass it you are genius and if you fail you are branded stupid and illiterate.

albert einstein himself wasn't the smartest man because he could read a whole book and memorize it word by word lol he was the smartest because most of his theories never came from books, it came from hours and hours of sitting down and do some serious thinking.as he had quoted many times

imagination-is-more-important-than-knowledge-albert-einstein-quotes.jpg

that quote is true, Imagination makes it possible to experience a whole world inside the mind. It gives the ability to look at any situation from a different point of view, and to mentally explore the past and the future.

This ability manifests in various forms, one of which is daydreaming. Though too much idle daydreaming may make one impractical, a certain degree daydreaming, while not being engaged in something that requires attention, provides temporary happiness, calmness and relief from stress.
In your imagination, you can travel anywhere in the speed of light, without any obstacles. It can make you feel free, though temporarily, and only in the mind, from tasks, difficulties and unpleasant circumstances.
The problem most of us have is that we look at our lives through eyes of lack, seeing only what we don’t have and dwell on that. That is also active imagination. You are imagining and actively pushing this lack into your future by dwelling on it as real in the now.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, five time Mr. Universe, four-time Mr. Olympia states about his training, “ As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can....I visualized myself being there already - having achieved the goal already. It’s mind over matter.”

look i am not a guru i am just a normal guy who takes alot things into perspective, ,but what i am saying is this what sperates a man from an animal is our mind and the ability to make those thoughts come to reality our mind is so powerful. if most of us were using our minds for better purposes we could have create a better future for ourselves, our family and our environment.we are so powerful guys and the day we know how to use this powerful instrument is the day our life will change.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
Oh please not this crap again... why do people, as soon as they find an "article spinner", feel the urge to use it to troll this forum?
:yawn:
maxresdefault.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
In your imagination, you can travel anywhere in the speed of light, without any obstacles. It can make you feel free, though temporarily, and only in the mind, from tasks, difficulties and unpleasant circumstances.

http://www.successconsciousness.com/index_000007.htm

look i am not a guru i am just a normal guy who
cuts and pastes

This whole post is just a mismash of other people's quotes and thoughts, strung together by you in hopes that people here might think you are a great thought leader. You can find almost every single sentence here by google searching it. In the future, when you quote Robert Kyosaki, Remez Sasson or any of the other people whose work you have lifted and rearranged, please attribute it to the original author.

If you go back to edit what you cut and pasted, please take the opportunity to add punctuation including capitalization and paragraph breaks where they should be to make it more readable. You don't have to add links to each of the several quotations that you borrowed, but simply attribute them to the original authors so people don't think you are plagiarizing other peoples work.

You could do it like this :

"Imagination makes it possible to experience a whole world inside the mind. It gives the ability to look at any situation from a different point of view, and to mentally explore the past and the future." - Remez Sasson, The Power of Imagination

Last edited:

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
http://www.successconsciousness.com/index_000007.htm

cuts and pastes

This whole post is just a mismash of other people's quotes and thoughts, strung together by you in hopes that people here might think you are a great thought leader. You can find almost every single sentence here by google searching it. In the future, when you quote Robert Kyosaki, Remez Sasson or any of the other people whose work you have lifted and rearranged, please attribute it to the original author.

If you go back to edit what you cut and pasted, please take the opportunity to add punctuation including capitalization and paragraph breaks where they should be to make it more readable. You don't have to add links to each of the several quotations that you borrowed, but simply attribute them to the original authors so people don't think you are plagiarizing other peoples work.

You could do it like this :

"Imagination makes it possible to experience a whole world inside the mind. It gives the ability to look at any situation from a different point of view, and to mentally explore the past and the future." - Remez Sasson, The Power of Imagination
i was inspired from a book i read, i never get information from a website and most of the writings man i made it up, some of it was plagarism maybe a few quotes but hey this is not a graded school project right.as i have said in the passage i am not no guru guy or was trying to be, i am just a simple guy who takes things into perspective.if you feel like i was trying to be smart or sound like some 2 in the morning guru guy, you got the wrong impression but i can't blame you maybe i would've said the samething if i did saw a post like this lol.

Last edited:

Yasai

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2014
Wait what?
Your mind produced something as profound, coherent and revolutionary as THAT!?
That's utterly impressive!

I think people would give you a hard time if your post was just a collection of platitudes and inanities that was either written by someone who's intoxicated or a bot, but that's clearly not the case.

Mind = Blown.

Do you happen to know the great philosopher "Jaden Smith"? I consider myself to be a disciple of his wisdom, especially his thoughts on mirrors:
"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real!?" -Jaden Smith
Smashing!

;P

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
Wait what?
Your mind produced something as profound, coherent and revolutionary as THAT!?
That's utterly impressive!

I think people would give you a hard time if your post was just a collection of platitudes and inanities that was either written by someone who's intoxicated or a bot, but that's clearly not the case.

Mind = Blown.

Do you happen to know the great philosopher "Jaden Smith"? I consider myself to be a disciple of his wisdom, especially his thoughts on mirrors:
"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real!?" -Jaden Smith
Smashing!

;P
he have a bright future ahead of him, he is a bit weird like galileo who the church in those times was so ignorant that they tried to harm him and take him for an idiot because they claimed that he was talking non sense.that's what happening these days as well man i am not a philosopher yet, but jaden smith is gonna be a great guy.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
What's wrong with animals?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
But the answer of the question is we have a bigger, more active Prefrontal cortex, which makes us more intelligent and self aware. It gives us our "humanness."

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
But the answer of the question is we have a bigger, more active Prefrontal cortex, which makes us more intelligent and self aware. It gives us our "humanness."

yea man so true

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!