The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What problems do you have on a daily basis?

Emiljasta

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2018
I'm sorry but this question is way to broad Imo. It's 5:39 am and i got almost no sleep due PTSD. Do you want to manage a solution for that?

So I got out of bed and made myself breakfast poured myself a cup of coffee and went into the garden. It's windy outside and the door of my fence keeps clattering. Do you have a solution?

While typing this on my phone my cat keeps pushing her head against my phone which makes it almost impossible to write a message. Do you have a solution for that?

Will start working on my business before 6:00 am and I have a ton writing to do. Can't find decent writers in my niche and my language. Can you find a solution for that?

Why don't you pick a industry first and do some research if there's a problem to be solved. There a several threads on this forum explaining how to start when looking for a need.
Hey Jello,

While scrolling through the fastlane forum feed I saw your post about PTSD and the solution for this. Maybe this is something that can help you in the future: NightWare | We won't rest until those with PTSD do. It is not for sale at this moment, but maybe you should keep watching it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.