The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What picture for you represents the Fastlane?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Scuderia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 13, 2011
Australia
Hi guys,

Simple question. What picture or image for you represent the Fastlane. Beyond the obvious - like a picture of a Lamborghini or a mansion.

--
Scuderia

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Waking up on a weekday, deciding I need some fresh air, and changing my plans to this at a moments notice:

575786_10151564713156865_1332070673_n.jpg

Because, I, can. Keep in mind I'd much rather not be in rainy Washington, but it's still pretty cool haha.

Cool thread idea.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
just being free and happy that i won't need to work for money, but need to work for fufillment and fun. no car or house can represent fastlane. millions in the bank and investment does tho.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
just being free and happy that i won't need to work for money, but need to work for fufillment and fun. no car or house can represent fastlane. millions in the bank and investment does tho.

PolarBearFacepalm-86079.jpg

#facepalm

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
[video=youtube;Humfsis-QLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Humfsis-QLI[/video]

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
^^^ More
+
<<< Pagani

Dalen Hawkins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 5, 2013
Oklahoma City
Doing whatever I want. And I know, smoking's bad. lol

VivBY8Z.jpg

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I know, right! Starbucks forgot to add sugar to my drink! I was 10 miles away before I took a sip and noticed... I'm still pissed.

I was referring to your driving style.. legs behind the steering wheel, seriously? Thats really stupid in my opinion. Might look "cool" on a photo on the internet but isnt so cool anymore when you cant reach the brakes in time and kill a child.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I was referring to your driving style

Reminds me of this photo.

taco-bell-licking.jpg

I was referring to your driving style.. legs behind the steering wheel, seriously? Thats really stupid in my opinion. Might look "cool" on a photo on the internet but isnt so cool anymore when you cant reach the brakes in time and kill a child.

I agree but I think he was just doing it for "shock" value of the photo, kinda like the guy above. Even with cruise control set, it wouldn't be smart to drive like that longer than 5 seconds, even on a deserted road -- I'm sure he knows that, or at least, I hope.

As for the OP, my photo representing Fastlane is this...

destination.jpg

Relaxation. No stress. Freedom. Soft breeze.

Dalen Hawkins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 5, 2013
Oklahoma City

Haha, I understand. That pic was from a couple years ago during a cross country trip to New York for my buddy to pick up an M3. It was taken in BFE Pennsylvania on some empty highway.

I agree but I think he was just doing it for "shock" value of the photo, kinda like the guy above. Even with cruise control set, it wouldn't be smart to drive like that longer than 5 seconds, even on a deserted road -- I'm sure he knows that, or at least, I hope.

Yep! By the way, I watched your interview on Jaime Tardy's channel a couple days ago. Good stuff, MJ!

McNandez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jan 3, 2013
fish.jpg

Sorry if this is too close to Jake's, but this image represents the Fastlane to me - gaining the momentum to make the leap and leave the crowded bowl of the slowlane behind. Hello, mixed metaphors.

C

Czech

trafficspike.png
This represents the fastlane to me-- making breakthroughs in my blog faster than I thought possible!!

It's not about the money for me, it's about the feeling I get from building something successful from scratch all on my own.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.