- Joined
- Sep 9, 2014
- Messages
- 86
Rep Bank
$755
$755
User Power: 280%
Early this morning, after WEEKS and MONTHS of struggling…I finally got out of bed. Day after day I fell victim to the power of the snooze button, sleeping in until the very last second and savoring every drop. But yesterday was different. I got up. I started working. I started sending more cold emails. And then the darndest thing happened.
My phone rang.
Minutes after sending my THIRD follow up email to a very big potential client, my phone rang. And guess what? I got the meeting I was after. He had been busy and forgotten all about my first two attempts, but after yet another gentle reminder called me immediately to let me know that he is “very interested” in working with me and my company. All of this long before my usual waking hour.
What would’ve happened if I had pressed snooze for the millionth time?
I would’ve closed my eyes, curled up under the warm blankets in temporary bliss…and then nothing. This monumental opportunity would’ve never existed and my sleepy self would’ve been none the wiser. I would not have moved a single step closer to my goals.
What’s the moral of the story you ask?
Get the hell out of bed. Who knows what might happen when you do.
My phone rang.
Minutes after sending my THIRD follow up email to a very big potential client, my phone rang. And guess what? I got the meeting I was after. He had been busy and forgotten all about my first two attempts, but after yet another gentle reminder called me immediately to let me know that he is “very interested” in working with me and my company. All of this long before my usual waking hour.
What would’ve happened if I had pressed snooze for the millionth time?
I would’ve closed my eyes, curled up under the warm blankets in temporary bliss…and then nothing. This monumental opportunity would’ve never existed and my sleepy self would’ve been none the wiser. I would not have moved a single step closer to my goals.
What’s the moral of the story you ask?
Get the hell out of bed. Who knows what might happen when you do.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
