The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the best place to outsource SEO work?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Jbrow327

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Dec 22, 2022
I'm starting an SEO business and I'm going to be outsourcing all of the work. I don't know much about SEO and I'd rather have the professionals with years of experience do it for me. Where is the best place for this? Fiverr, etc.?

Also, I would like to put clients on a retainer with monthly recurring revenue. What do I need to provide to my clients, through my outsourcing, to get them on a monthly retainer?

I also know that businesses with monthly recurring revenue sell for a lot more. Although at this time I don't know what the multiplier is.

Thanks guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
Never mind, I'll find something else.
Hey dude, little tip: learn how to fix the need before finding the niche to do it. We all start out with 0 skills in life, and all of them can be learned, especially in this age of information. Read a book, or watch some stuff on udemy, coursera and khan, hell, even youtube is a good teaching tool. Just do something to learn something that might be valuable, and if it is (you'll know because people thank you or ask for your help) find out if it can be made into a business that fits CENTS.

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
are you serious? if you approach a company with this mindset, you will never start anything.

You will always have to learn something from scratch, whether you want to or not.

You don't have to become an expert in SEO but you still need to be knowledgeable in your subject to sell your service.

Jbrow327

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Dec 22, 2022
are you serious? if you approach a company with this mindset, you will never start anything.

You will always have to learn something from scratch, whether you want to or not.

You don't have to become an expert in SEO but you still need to be knowledgeable in your subject to sell your service.
What do I need to know about SEO?

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
When you do, I'm gonna ask you the same question about that. Because you're chasing money. You're not trying to make anybody's life easier, you're not trying to make a mark on the world, you're trying to find some way to put dollars in your bank account.

Don't feel bad about it, we all are. But we won't reach the levels we're after on this forum by thinking that way. You have to choose something that you can do, that will bring value to others. Figure out what that is, and you'll find the road ahead gets a lot less foggy.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
As said previously by @Prdgy , you need to learn how to fix the need first. Why are you trying to sell SEO right now? Who or what businesses do you know would benefit from it? You can in the future outsource the work with trusted sources (Fivver/Employees), but you have to know the ins and out and how it actually works, who you are selling to, and why to understand.

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
do you really expect me to give you a list of things you need to know about seo? i'm not an SEO guy.

What is the goal of your service?
How do you achieve this goal?
everything in between.

if learning is not your thing, then start practical?
Start with your own website and try to rank it.
Help someone to rank their site.

this is how you learn seo.

SeeYouAtTheTop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jul 12, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
I'm starting an SEO business and I'm going to be outsourcing all of the work. I don't know much about SEO and I'd rather have the professionals with years of experience do it for me. Where is the best place for this? Fiverr, etc.?

Also, I would like to put clients on a retainer with monthly recurring revenue. What do I need to provide to my clients, through my outsourcing, to get them on a monthly retainer?

I also know that businesses with monthly recurring revenue sell for a lot more. Although at this time I don't know what the multiplier is.

Thanks guys.

You probably don’t want to do this yet because when you’re trying to account manage and you’re unsure of why something is going wrong you’re going to sound rough to the client.

Personally I would recommend doing a campaign on a friend or even yourself to understand how the pieces are put together before trying to scale with a white labeled agency.

I’m starting a SEO agency too and the only reason I’m doing it is because I helped a friend with his GBP (for free) for his roofing company and got good results for him. Plus I have a good deal of writing experience for SEO articles. So it’s grown organically.

Kirby73

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 31, 2021
Even if your outsourcing the work you have to know the skill or subject matter otherwise how will you know if the freelancer your outsourcing it to knows what there doing, there are hundreds of people on Fiverr selling SEO services who using Blackhat methods which will actually harm your SEO rankings, which means your clients won't be very happy when they are penalised via google!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.