The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What inconvenienced you today?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Parks

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
What problem did you run into today? Did something inconvenience you?

I'm going to start posting every inconvenience I come across even if it's dumb. I want to get better at seeing problems and needs, feel free to do the same.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Branko

Contributor
Mar 30, 2021
I didn't have any bread in the morning, so i skipped it :p. lol

Breadminder app? App that reminds you to buy bread.

Bread.com
A one stop solution for all your bread needs. Types of breads you should be eating, full nutritional profiles of different breads, bread making tutorials, bread history :D

Lsm87

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 27, 2018
Being tailgated
-> Device which squirts water, if a car comes to close (based on speed). Right now I have to do that manually...

Smell of cigarettes (cold smoke) in used stuff I bought
-> No idea. Febreze?

Made an appointment at the mechanics, when I arrived on time they told me I have to wait 1h until my car will be serviced. What's the point of an appointment then!?
-> System which can predict the real waiting time based on history data and sends you live update, when it is really your turn (reduction of unnecessary waiting time)

Waiting in general. Traffic lights, supermarket, at the doctors etc. Have you noticed of how much waiting time there is in life?
-> Big Data / AI / *buzzwording intensifies*

Last edited:

MachineEarning

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2019
Austin
Needed to download 70 emails and print them to PDFs using gmail. I used this chrome extension Gmail Multi-Print

But Google blocked my account for 1 hour because it thought that I was a bot.

mdot

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Turns out raccoons broke into my roof... Again...

Theres this guy that sells predator urine. I bought some coyote pee and various accessories to try and scare them off but it didn't work, the raccoons don't care. I even live in a rural area with real coyotes around. But that's probably a Fastlane business for that guy - buys the urine from zoos and preserves that collect it anyway, bottles it up, makes some accessories with big margins... $$$! I wonder if he drives a yellow Lambo.

I'm starting a heat seeking water turret company now, no one steal my idea please :p

Parks

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Today I'm inconvenienced by having always to use more and more PH Strips to keep our outdoor jacuzzi hottub running clean. I need an APP with or without a floaty longterm measurer to tell me what needs to be added to the jacuzzi.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Running Steam games on ubuntu
I know Steam Play exists but, as anything on linux, it doesn't work.

It would really be nice to have "one click and run" on linux
(That will take care of everything in one go)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
What time will course be in Hong Kong? It will be very late, at 1:00 AM HK time as the starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom