The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What If I haven't read the fastlane

Anything related to matters of the mind

carlolacson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Mar 17, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
It's been a year since I read MJ's book and I found it in a forum Boldanddetermined.com. I read it right after college and it changed my life forever. I'm 21 and right now, I'm working at a two dead shit jobs were I supposedly having a respectable career in a corporate environment where my family would really like me to be in it. But after I found out what I really wanted to do in life I lost my focus to work in big companies my family were disappointed to me.I keep on reading books about entrepreneurship/sales/marketing anything that provides me learning.

What if I didn't make a choice to improve my life?...
What if I keep on being addicted on videogames?..
What If I didn't leave my peers who are bad influences on me?....

Mj is right fastlane is all about choices. The choices I made in my life sums up where I am now.If I didn't choose to follow my dream maybe I will never found the book and this forum and maybe I'm having a great career in a corporate world where I will be forever comfortable which is I really don't want to or I would be joining some mlm gigs or worst I'll be in huge debt. . I wanted to be a real entrepreneur that provides value to people. I'm really glad that I learn many things here in this forum and truly grateful for it.If I compare myself from the past I'm stronger and wiser now. I'll keep on grinding and never give up.Hopefully a year from now I could also share my success story here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.