What's new

What I’ve Learned: My Journey as an Entrepreneur One Month Before

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bond

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
440
Rep Bank
$555
User Power: 15%
What I’ve Learned: My Journey as an Entrepreneur One Month Before My 30th Birthday

"
I have many stories like that but that’s not what I’m here to write. I have started so many businesses…I couldn’t name them all. SOMETIMES, FAILURE WILL TEACH YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. It’s 1am on a Monday and I just got back from what I deem a real successful day. Not because of anything regarding my business (in a monetary sense,) but because of what I actually did today, which is what most entrepreneurs dream of when they start their business. FREEDOM TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT."​

http://under30ceo.com/what-ive-learned-my-journey-as-an-entrepreneur-one-month-before-my-30th-birthday


Ray Ban Sunglasses, Versace, Tom Ford Sunglasses | ShadesDaddy.com
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjip O sief "Fu Xjev Zua Muwi" O pevasemmz, xipv up figipti epf vjuahjv "Avv uj, jisi xi hu".

Juxiwis, og zua puvodi, ji sigist vu "fu xjev zua muwi" op e hipisem tipti.

Ov tuapft moli ji muwit ipvsiqsipiastjoq.

Ji muwit cioph gsii.

Ji muwit cioph op djeshi.

Ji muwit xsovoph jot uxp djidl.

Jot "muwi" jet puvjoph vu fu xovj taphmettit, us Foitim kiept. Xjip zua muwi emm ug vji egusinipvoupif hipisemovoit, zua muwi zuas xusl epf xusl, ot pu muphis xusl.

Huuf sief.
 
Vu miv zua lpux vji taphmettit tovi piwis deni aq gus ni.
 
Fenp fafi upi fez upi fez O xomm ci up vjev suef, Piif vu liiq ev ov .
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom