I just had a thought pop into my mind and I am trying to figure out if it would be a waste of time or profitable. The idea is a service that doctors would sign up for to receive magazines. The magazines they would get would be older and they would not need to have a subscription. Here is how it would work. I would buy old used magazines from people who are done reading theirs. I would pay them a small fee for the magazine so they would actually make a little bit of money instead of just throwing them away. I would sign up doctors who would pay a yearly subscription to receive X amount of magazines per month. I looked a saw subscriptions cost about 10.00 per yr for 12 issues, so I need to figure out a way to make it worth while for the doctors to do and profitable for me to do. I thought I would throw the idea out here for everybody to kick around.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
