The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think about crypto-currency?

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

JJnosleep369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 5, 2022
Hi everybody ,
I've been hearing a lot about crypto-currency for a few years now and since I'm a little tired of depending so much on banks I wanted to know what you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Move the chains

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 15, 2019
Hi everybody ,
I've been hearing a lot about crypto-currency for a few years now and since I'm a little tired of depending so much on banks I wanted to know what you think?
I'm curious too. Like most things, I think it requires spending time doing legit research to understand the industry and be able to make the right decisions on what to buy and when to get out. Lots of scams to be wary of.

JJnosleep369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 5, 2022
Je suis curieux aussi. Comme la plupart des choses, je pense qu'il faut passer du temps à faire des recherches légitimes pour comprendre l'industrie et être en mesure de prendre les bonnes décisions sur ce qu'il faut acheter et quand sortir. Beaucoup d'arnaques dont il faut se méfier.
Je pense que tu as raison, je sais qu'il y a des entreprises sérieuses qui forment des gens aux USA, et chez moi en France aussi, mais il y a tellement d'arnaques et si peu de législation (comme pour toutes les nouvelles affaires) que c'est difficile de savoir qui est honnête et qui est un escroc...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.