The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you See?

Anything related to matters of the mind

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
My teacher used to complain loudly in class:
'all of you kids have the same books, same curriculum, same teachers, and yet why are you all scoring so differently?'

I used to be puzzled by such a statement until recently.
Much of my life was dominated by slowlane indoctrination. Whenever we saw big shiny cars on the road, my friends would say, 'Must be some rich politician or nobility.'

They recognised celebrities by glamorous clothes they wore.

But that's not the best part. Whenever they went into a shop, a bakery or a sales department, they would salivate at the discounts, surrender to the flashy gizmos at the phone shop (Apple is a hell of a Fastlane machine) and warble about the latest games on Steam.

But I don't see that anymore. I don't see mouth-watering food entering my mouth. I don't see myself dressed in the most expensive clothing just to show I am a startling handsome young chap. I don't see myself playing up to Level 10 in some RPG and boasting about it all over FB.

Do you know what I see? Do you know what comes through my mind when I look at the shops or at any channels offering goods and services? Do you know what I think of when people complain about the government and the rich?

1. How do these Fastlane machines run? How do they pull people in? Good copy, with the right keywords that people need to read, the right colours. How do they make them fork over their money? Offer packages, deals, competitions ( a chance to win xxx prizes for the lucky customer!). I look at all these Fastlane tools in action and wonder how I can make them my OWN.

2. Are the products solving needs? Are they different? Do they have a better degree of effectiveness? Or can two products be merged? I found a hybrid pen and highlighter in one stick. Or can the product exist in virtual space, allowing for better scalability, more space and easier upgrading? An app can be upgraded faster than cars...you have to recall cars and that takes a long time. A friend of mine thought of creating a kind of box to shut up an Iphone to prevent addiction, for a science project. I was thinking of an APP that could do the same thing.

But I would have to provide other products in order to provide for the same niche. And app game developers wouldn't be very pleased! :)
Being a Fastlaner, we often underestimate our actual potency to the market!

3. How do you keep employees in line? Can you make them into Fastlane captains to work for you should the opportunity arises? I look at the waiters in franchises, the exuberant salesmen at real estate promos and wonder whether they were schooled and leashed at special courses. I want to create such a course!

that means, could I produce my own workers organically. Hire untrained people, teach them and put them to work. Takes a long time, but look at McDonald's and MLM companies. They work well even when the founder is dead :)

Do you know of any Fastlane constructs that work for dead people (owners and founders, that is)? That's a very good Fastlane!

Although I am engaged with my Fastlane, I somehow get to learn new things every day. A simple walk, a dinner outside. I see many things, and learn many things. When others complain, I do not feel bitter, but I feel free. After all, I understand what is the crux of the problem, and what CAN be done about it.

Question about the existence of present Fastlane constructs and see whether it can be replicated or improved. Are there any weaknesses? Is there a lack of something? Is there a pattern of need to be supplied? You don't have to over-analyse. Look quickly, catch what you need to know, and move on. There's so much to see. We have work to do.

That way, MJ was right when he said opportunity is around us. The Slowlane mentality of running away to another high paying job or going back to school for intrisic value (which would rob me of a wider perspective) has been defeated.

What do you see today? What goes on in your mind?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
What do you see today? What goes on in your mind?
I'm afraid I suffer from Entrepreneur vision. I laughed earlier and my boyfriend was watching the Formula 1. Which triggered off the memory of talking to my physician the other day, and asking him a bunch of questions about Mental Toughness and the brain. Which he was talking about Formula 1 racers and Anxiety. Then I realized I didn't check the information on Car racers and their brains, anxiety stress, and what techniques they use.

People find it hard to communicate with me, because I'm always educating myself, and focused on learning everything I do for entrepreneurship like you. I am a Visionary, I'm always seeing myself taking action, doing the work, and getting to the destiny, problem solving, researching, writing, etc. I find it hard to communicate with them, because some times we're just not on the same page of life. I sometimes have to ignore what I know to relate.

I have to cringe when I'm around other people online or offline that are disturbed with me not being into escapism, news, and other stuff. I tried it for a few months because I've had too, because of health.

I think as an Introvert, I suffer from getting laser focused on something and close off the world, and get into my projects.

I think, once it's in your blood, you can't go back to your old habits. I would say 8 years ago, I was doing the same thing as other people. I know already life doesn't work that way. It's basically waiting for other people to catch up.

I think a lot of us see everything other people don't see. It's evident when you talk to so many people from all social classes they all see what they choose to see. In my experience, I automatically am future oriented, breaking every habit there is, and waiting to see another level of the game as I move higher and higher.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I'm afraid I suffer from Entrepreneur vision. I laughed earlier and my boyfriend was watching the Formula 1. Which triggered off the memory of talking to my physician the other day, and asking him a bunch of questions about Mental Toughness and the brain. Which he was talking about Formula 1 racers and Anxiety. Then I realized I didn't check the information on Car racers and their brains, anxiety stress, and what techniques they use.

People find it hard to communicate with me, because I'm always educating myself, and focused on learning everything I do for entrepreneurship like you. I am a Visionary, I'm always seeing myself taking action, doing the work, and getting to the destiny, problem solving, researching, writing, etc. I find it hard to communicate with them, because some times we're just not on the same page of life. I sometimes have to ignore what I know to relate.

I have to cringe when I'm around other people online or offline that are disturbed with me not being into escapism, news, and other stuff. I tried it for a few months because I've had too, because of health.

I think as an Introvert, I suffer from getting laser focused on something and close off the world, and get into my projects.

I think, once it's in your blood, you can't go back to your old habits. I would say 8 years ago, I was doing the same thing as other people. I know already life doesn't work that way. It's basically waiting for other people to catch up.

I think a lot of us see everything other people don't see. It's evident when you talk to so many people from all social classes they all see what they choose to see. In my experience, I automatically am future oriented, breaking every habit there is, and waiting to see another level of the game as I move higher and higher.
I just spotted a small gift shop that could do with an e-commerce site to build up scale...another need I saw today. Too bad I'm on my gig!:drowning:

And we see so many idiots running around wailing that China grabbed all the jobs or the big corporations take all the money....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.