The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you HATE?

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jun 29, 2011
I hate many things and don't think the word is strong enough. My favorite thing to hate is when people act or speak politically correct for the sake of being "above" or better than what they're speaking about. Saying "hate is a strong word" is one example of this, or you can basically watch The View for a dump truck full of them. Politically correctness has basically replaced survival of the fittest on a social level and it's pathetic.

I don't let the things that I hate affect me, but I will definitely talk some shit in the moment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

dbelov275

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 7, 2017
Europe
I hate people who advertise overpriced penny stock when they indeed know if anyone jumps into it, they are done for.
I hate the idea of jumping straight into the market without proper orientation of how/what to do.
I hate seeing false news posted to manipulate traders to make a wrong move.
I hate hate.

jamez1515

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 22, 2017
Miami, USA
My list is big.
I hate Talk Show.
I hate talking with strange people in train.
I hate running in the morning.
I hate when I can't find my phone. and many more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.