The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you guys need help with most of your business?

Idea threads

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I'm 15 years old and I'm quite curious about what are your pain points or need help with most in your business? I'm reading the book unscripted and wondered. Hopefully I'm not breaking any hidden rules or doing something wrong as this is my first time posting a thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm 15 years old and I'm quite curious about what are your pain points or need help with most in your business? I'm reading the book unscripted and wondered. Hopefully I'm not breaking any hidden rules or doing something wrong as this is my first time posting a thread.

Congratulations, you are the 2,310 person at this forum to ask this question.

At 15 years old, you should be thinking about being a teenager and enjoying your youth. You have the rest of your life to practice business, you only have the next few years to be a kid. That doesn't mean you can't study or practice business, but try to keep perspective ... adulthood is most of your life.

Welcome to the forum.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
50,000 customers is too hard, forget it. Find me just 6,000 customers who want to grow their agencies and I’ll pay you $2M cash and buy you a lambo on top :rofl:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Congratulations, you are the 2,310 person at this forum to ask this question.

At 15 years old, you should be thinking about being a teenager and enjoying your youth. You have the rest of your life to practice business, you only have the next few years to be a kid. That doesn't mean you can't study or practice business, but try to keep perspective ... adulthood is most of your life.

Welcome to the forum.
First, wow I never thought MJ DeMarco would comment my thread, I feel honored :D

Second, I was actually planning to make a business and give massive value to other people and make their lives easier then get financial freedom from it. What I want to do with the rest of my life is martial arts and taking care of my family is all I want and try to get the financial problems out of my life and my family so money won't be a problem anymore. Be a man and learn the hard truth to be wiser

Third, I've read Robert Greene's books and he talks about how the world is full of war and strategy. I really quite don't understand your point. Isn't taking the red pill early going to keep me on track & understand the world in its realest to become wiser? Isn't the negative experience create a positive experience

Last edited:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
find me 50,000 people that need their <10k square foot lawn mowed on a recurring basis in washington state or salt lake city and I'll pay you $1 million cash and buy you a solid gold rolex.
50,000 customers is too hard, forget it. Find me just 6,000 customers who want to grow their agencies and I’ll pay you $2M cash and buy you a lambo on top :rofl:
So finding customers is an issue... hmmm.
So you need a corporation to help you get customers?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
So finding customers is an issue... hmmm.
So you need a corporation to help you get customers?
I don't care if a F*cking turtle does it or a corporation does it

When you have a good system your biggest (good) problem is opening up the floodgates and scaling.

An "issue" implies things are going bad, it's really more of a fun little game of trying to 10x your money yearly instead of just doubling it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.