Hello everybody! I'm logging into this site for the first time in a long time here. This is my first time posting in a while.
So a little about me. My name is Bryan. I'm 19 years old, and a college student in the Metro Detroit area. I have a business idea that I am extremely confident about but I don't know how to execute it. I'm broke, and I could probably find a job but I'd much rather start an online business in order to generate some funding to market this idea.
In your opinion, how much is enough funding to start an advertising business online? I don't mind risking my time and money for this, at this time in my life. But I really just want to get started on something fastlane instead of going out and getting an incredibly slowlane job with people who are negative and unmotivated.
How much do you think is enough for an online service business? What should I be doing right now in your opinion? The path I should take?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
So a little about me. My name is Bryan. I'm 19 years old, and a college student in the Metro Detroit area. I have a business idea that I am extremely confident about but I don't know how to execute it. I'm broke, and I could probably find a job but I'd much rather start an online business in order to generate some funding to market this idea.
In your opinion, how much is enough funding to start an advertising business online? I don't mind risking my time and money for this, at this time in my life. But I really just want to get started on something fastlane instead of going out and getting an incredibly slowlane job with people who are negative and unmotivated.
How much do you think is enough for an online service business? What should I be doing right now in your opinion? The path I should take?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
