The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! The forum software is currently being upgraded. During this time, the forum may have intermittent downtime, specific functions may not be available, and/or the user interface may look different.

INTRO What do others need that I have?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Kb.

New Contributor
Dec 21, 2017
Maseru
Salute all you people taking charge of your lives.

I am Keabetsoe and I'm from Lesotho.
Fitness is my passion and it appeals to me because of the inherent power it has to bring about positive change in people's lives - which is an understatement!

My Journey to Date.
I've always been into sport from a young age having played competitive squash though I stopped when I started my career as a banker which I then quit after 8 years to pursue something meaningful. I just couldn't stand being tolerant for 8 hours of the day when at work and then coming alive when I go train at gym in the evenings and weekends. I went on to study Exercise Science and then opened a functional training facility with 3 other partners in 2014. In May this year I left our gym as I felt I'd hit the ceiling with regard to my growth plus having 4 chiefs was not working...!

This then was the catalyst for my journey of self reflection, mindset work and ongoing education which is how I discovered MJ. I'm nearly done reading TMF and am then going to move onto Unscripted .

Where to from here.
I believe things are aligning for me - I've just completed an exercise of uncovering my values, creating a vision and planning my mission - and I feel like I'm finally navigating in the right direction towards what will be my consciously fulfilling contribution. I'm also working to figure out money and how to make it in almost any economy or business, needless to say the process should be underpinned by solid value creation for it to be sustainable...

So...

Cheers to growth, infinite wealth and mad success.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Arthur Redline

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 14, 2017
The Netherlands
Salute all you people taking charge of your lives.

I am Keabetsoe and I'm from Lesotho.
Fitness is my passion and it appeals to me because of the inherent power it has to bring about positive change in people's lives - which is an understatement!

My Journey to Date.
I've always been into sport from a young age having played competitive squash though I stopped when I started my career as a banker which I then quit after 8 years to pursue something meaningful. I just couldn't stand being tolerant for 8 hours of the day when at work and then coming alive when I go train at gym in the evenings and weekends. I went on to study Exercise Science and then opened a functional training facility with 3 other partners in 2014. In May this year I left our gym as I felt I'd hit the ceiling with regard to my growth plus having 4 chiefs was not working...!

This then was the catalyst for my journey of self reflection, mindset work and ongoing education which is how I discovered MJ. I'm nearly done reading TMF and am then going to move onto Unscripted .

Where to from here.
I believe things are aligning for me - I've just completed an exercise of uncovering my values, creating a vision and planning my mission - and I feel like I'm finally navigating in the right direction towards what will be my consciously fulfilling contribution. I'm also working to figure out money and how to make it in almost any economy or business, needless to say the process should be underpinned by solid value creation for it to be sustainable...

So...

Cheers to growth, infinite wealth and mad success.

Hi and welcome. I hear a lot of me me me. But welcome.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Just added in some more bonus courses so now up to 4... We have a full super detailed...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom