The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What cart abandonment rescue service do you use?

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Hi Guys,

I recently started a new ecom business and am getting abandoned carts here and there, I would like to send some emails to those people with reminders and discount codes.

What service should I use?

I use WordPress and woocommerce for my store.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
I think you should also look at to why it's happening so often -- are your products too expensive? is your site too hard to navigate?

There's an underlining reason as to why it's happening, discover the problem and you'll eliminate the problem at the core.

However to answer your question -- since you're on Wordpress there's this plugin.

Last edited:

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
I think you should also look at to why it's happening so often -- are your products too expensive? is your site too hard to navigate?

There's an underlining reason as to why it's happening, discover the problem and you'll eliminate the problem at the core.

However to answer your question -- since you're on Wordpress there's this plugin.
Thanks for the info, its not happening often but happens, people leave like on every ecom site.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
It happens everywhere. I've been in (small scale) e commerce for nearly 10 years and am a ninja shopper as well. These are the reasons shoppers abandon carts:

1. Shipping costs are not visible elsewhere
2. They are only putting something in the cart to save it for later
3. Something is confusing them--ease of navigation, etc.

People want to shop, make it easy for them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris McCarron

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jun 26, 2017
Glasgow
Hey, I help quite a number of clients with email campaigns including cart abandonment.

MailCheat(Chimp) has now enabled automation for all users. You'll need to double check if the free plan includes ecommerce automation. But if it does, then you get up to 2k subs (total) and 2k emails per day.

Aweber is pretty dope but is a little more complex.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.