The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What can I earn money from?

dennisbennis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
Hi,

I've seen a lot of topics about especially programming here. I am wondering if there are some people that actually made a lot of money by doing something else..

Does anyone have some tips on how to find out what I would like to do to earn money?

And what are your recommendations? Is programming the best option?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
A tonne of ways to earn money!! Think about it from this angle instead: how can you add value? If you add value, people will pay you for that.
For me, I had a cleaning business, now a marketing agency, and an ecommerce store. All outside of programming and all made money.

dennisbennis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
A tonne of ways to earn money!! Think about it from this angle instead: how can you add value? If you add value, people will pay you for that.
For me, I had a cleaning business, now a marketing agency, and an ecommerce store. All outside of programming and all made money.

I don't know why it's so difficult to find something... whenever I try to think of something fear shows up instead...

I was also thinking about an e-commerce store, do you have your own web shop or do you do something like Amazon FBA?

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hi,

I've seen a lot of topics about especially programming here. I am wondering if there are some people that actually made a lot of money by doing something else..

Does anyone have some tips on how to find out what I would like to do to earn money?

You've been a member since 9pm & you post this at 9:23pm.
Have you read message in your inbox & the required reading?

I don't know why it's so difficult to find something... whenever I try to think of something fear shows up instead...

I was also thinking about an e-commerce store, do you have your own web shop or do you do something like Amazon FBA?
Do both, they work.
You've already lined up the must buy products?

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
What's the fear? Are you just looking for the easiest way or someone to tell you exactly what to do to be successful? Are you scared to fail? Are you scared to commit to something and it doesn't show results or that it's not the right thing? (honest questions)

dennisbennis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
What's the fear? Are you just looking for the easiest way or someone to tell you exactly what to do to be successful? Are you scared to fail? Are you scared to commit to something and it doesn't show results or that it's not the right thing? (honest questions)
Yes!

I think about it too much too.. I see a lot of people doing e-commerce and web developing now, thoughts like why would someone choose me instead of more experienced people

I'm still reading Millionaire Fastlane and still gotta start with Unscripted though

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Try a different approach.

How do you turn $1 into $2? .... MUCH better path!

Filinoff

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jun 10, 2020
New York
There are many other different directions how to earn money, not only programming. Try to search some vacancies in IT and maybe you will find something relevant for you needs!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi,

Sales, digital marketing, or data science...And right now civil engineers in my country are in demand now due to infrastructure projects.

Are you asking as a high school student Picking his major in college? Giving more context will help.

Cluade

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2020
Sydney NSW 2000
Hi,

Are you really into programming? If yes you can capitalize on your skill if not try something else that is fit to you.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
''easiest'' way is sell products, go on alibaba, buy some crap, flip the crap. there ya go.

pick what color ferrari you want next month

ehhh.....might have to do with a honda actually, or a bicycle...but you get the point hopefully

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.