The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC What can I earn money from?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

dennisbennis

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
Hi,

I've seen a lot of topics about especially programming here. I am wondering if there are some people that actually made a lot of money by doing something else..

Does anyone have some tips on how to find out what I would like to do to earn money?

And what are your recommendations? Is programming the best option?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
A tonne of ways to earn money!! Think about it from this angle instead: how can you add value? If you add value, people will pay you for that.
For me, I had a cleaning business, now a marketing agency, and an ecommerce store. All outside of programming and all made money.

OP
OP
D

dennisbennis

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
A tonne of ways to earn money!! Think about it from this angle instead: how can you add value? If you add value, people will pay you for that.
For me, I had a cleaning business, now a marketing agency, and an ecommerce store. All outside of programming and all made money.
I don't know why it's so difficult to find something... whenever I try to think of something fear shows up instead...

I was also thinking about an e-commerce store, do you have your own web shop or do you do something like Amazon FBA?

Odysseus M Jones

Serendipitous Loquacious Adventurous Gorgeous SLAG
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2020
50.4555° N, 4.4647° W
Hi,

I've seen a lot of topics about especially programming here. I am wondering if there are some people that actually made a lot of money by doing something else..

Does anyone have some tips on how to find out what I would like to do to earn money?

You've been a member since 9pm & you post this at 9:23pm.
Have you read message in your inbox & the required reading?

I don't know why it's so difficult to find something... whenever I try to think of something fear shows up instead...

I was also thinking about an e-commerce store, do you have your own web shop or do you do something like Amazon FBA?
Do both, they work.
You've already lined up the must buy products?

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
What's the fear? Are you just looking for the easiest way or someone to tell you exactly what to do to be successful? Are you scared to fail? Are you scared to commit to something and it doesn't show results or that it's not the right thing? (honest questions)

OP
OP
D

dennisbennis

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
What's the fear? Are you just looking for the easiest way or someone to tell you exactly what to do to be successful? Are you scared to fail? Are you scared to commit to something and it doesn't show results or that it's not the right thing? (honest questions)
Yes!

I think about it too much too.. I see a lot of people doing e-commerce and web developing now, thoughts like why would someone choose me instead of more experienced people

I'm still reading Millionaire Fastlane and still gotta start with Unscripted though

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Try a different approach.

How do you turn $1 into $2? .... MUCH better path!

Filinoff

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2020
New York
There are many other different directions how to earn money, not only programming. Try to search some vacancies in IT and maybe you will find something relevant for you needs!

Kevin88660

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi,

Sales, digital marketing, or data science...And right now civil engineers in my country are in demand now due to infrastructure projects.

Are you asking as a high school student Picking his major in college? Giving more context will help.

Cluade

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2020
Sydney NSW 2000
Hi,

Are you really into programming? If yes you can capitalize on your skill if not try something else that is fit to you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
''easiest'' way is sell products, go on alibaba, buy some crap, flip the crap. there ya go.

pick what color ferrari you want next month

ehhh.....might have to do with a honda actually, or a bicycle...but you get the point hopefully

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock