I had this domain name for sometimes, but I have not really done anything with it. Shame on me.
I bought the domain and thought about selling cheap crystal necklace or even luxury wine. I end up not doing anything with it for few reasons.
So I am coming up a third idea that may have good use of the domain. I can't really tell what it is going to be until I have everything in place, but I would like to hear what other fastlaners may think about this domain.
Here are some fastlane requirements.
1. It serves million people, especially repeat customers.
2. It has demand and people wants to put their hands on it.
3. It has good profit margin. In other words, the price can go up easily.
4. It can be sold online to anywhere in the world
5. Not many competitions and the product can be easily expanded.
WishingBottle.com
Thank you all. I really appreciate everyone's input. I wish everyone a great success 2012.
I bought the domain and thought about selling cheap crystal necklace or even luxury wine. I end up not doing anything with it for few reasons.
- There is no demand with low profit crystal necklace
- The profit margin drop dramatically on the luxury wine.
- The law prohibits to encourage people to drink alcohol.
- Both ideas won't impact million people. Well you can argue about wine.
- Hard to get liquor license for all 50 states or ship out of country
- I don't wear cheap necklace nor drinking wine.
So I am coming up a third idea that may have good use of the domain. I can't really tell what it is going to be until I have everything in place, but I would like to hear what other fastlaners may think about this domain.
Here are some fastlane requirements.
1. It serves million people, especially repeat customers.
2. It has demand and people wants to put their hands on it.
3. It has good profit margin. In other words, the price can go up easily.
4. It can be sold online to anywhere in the world
5. Not many competitions and the product can be easily expanded.
WishingBottle.com
Thank you all. I really appreciate everyone's input. I wish everyone a great success 2012.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
