marc100
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2011
- Messages
- 90
- Location
- Santa Clara, CA/ Silicon Valley
Rep Bank
$265
$265
User Power: 17%
I have the domain name MyFlea.com
I was wondering what you would do with it?
Some of my thoughts:
1. I could make it a place where people and vendors can input their own items for sale at flea market prices. Kind of like an eBay but without the auction piece to it.
2. I could just make it listings of flea markets and garage sales around the country.
3. I could just link to items on the internet that are on sale at flea market prices.
Thoughts? What would you do with it?
I was wondering what you would do with it?
Some of my thoughts:
1. I could make it a place where people and vendors can input their own items for sale at flea market prices. Kind of like an eBay but without the auction piece to it.
2. I could just make it listings of flea markets and garage sales around the country.
3. I could just link to items on the internet that are on sale at flea market prices.
Thoughts? What would you do with it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
